TDI Fest 2006: The winner is....

Schlegified

TDI
1998 Mk3 Jetta TDI
I would also be interested in such a dealer. Living in PA, I also need to pass a PA State Inspection. Also, Does anyone know where I could find a Cat-Back exhaust kit, or would it better to go to a custom shop and get one fabricated? Thanks for any advice.

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Schlegified said:
I would also be interested in such a dealer. Living in PA, I also need to pass a PA State Inspection. Also, Does anyone know where I could find a Cat-Back exhaust kit, or would it better to go to a custom shop and get one fabricated? Thanks for any advice.
These questions should be posed in the Eastern forums. Though, any dealer will not deal with your car if there is no muffler, and might try to pull your warranty, at least VW dealer.

Now, I am about to do this, There's Alex's Exhaust in Bridgeport, also there is Monroe brake/muffler shop in Phoenixville that will probably pass you. But call to find out. be nice, say that you own a diesel.

jwj444

TDI
04,jetta wgn
What a great way to start the year, but with great news! Hopefully the Yuengling is not considered an import, as it is here in Va...looking forward to meeting everyone there(& the APR guys)!!!

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
The tdifest staff is meeting this weekend. The holidays are over, and some of us have recovered from being sick.

Open registration is just on the horizon. Updates should be coming within the next couple weeks.

Airplane MD

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta pkg 1
jwj444 said:
What a great way to start the year, but with great news! Hopefully the Yuengling is not considered an import, as it is here in Va...looking forward to meeting everyone there(& the APR guys)!!!
Yuengling Lager runs about $16 a case- give or take here in Pennsyltucky. And boy when you open up a fresh one, it's like tasting bread right out of the oven; except cold. Beer made right! Leave plenty of room in the trunk.

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Good stuff... met for 3 hours :eek:

Moving forward. wheels are in motion.

The premin shirt/logo design has been drawn up.
Working on a Philadelphia themed Trophy design
Fest Fee schudule has been finalized
Premin Biodiesel Supplier has been found.
Buffet style Menu has been finalized for Banquet.
etc etc etc

:D:cool:

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
EDited: taken care of through PM

Yes, 5am - 12 midnight for me - long day with 700 odd miles in between!

Rest assured Fred will be putting up the registration page VERY soon!

Last edited by a moderator: