TDI Fest 2006: The winner is....

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
I was stoked, until someone spoiled it by bringing up Yuengling.
HaHa.... Coming from someone from Mass.

Nah, IF you want Beer....

http://www.victorybeer.com
HEY..HEY..HEY.....you know...Downingtown is NOT very far away folks...this could be another possible Saturday evening "excursion"
Victory is one of the most highly rated micros in the country...MANY many awards....though I personally prefer Weyerbacher up in Easton

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
As of now. We have 9 members on our staff. I am waiting for one to email me back with his name.

Thank You for the Local members who have stepped up, so far.

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
Leo...let me know if there is anything I can help with from 2 hours away...I'm not exactly local...but I feel a sense of obligation to try and help my fellow Keystoners in some way if at all possible

ALCO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 A3 Jetta, silver/2005 B5 Passat, silver
Excellent news! Philly is a nice day's road trip for us. I'm starting to feel sorry for the west coast folks.

I will also bring a case of Sleeman's but it won't be Honey Brown!

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Yes great for Ontario Peeps.It's about 8 hour drive. I used to live in Etobicoke, ON, when I was a curtain climber. My parents and I moved to Philly after junior kindergarten
. My hero's were Mcdonald and Sittler.

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
If you are taking some time to drive. I would highly recommend taking Route 6 across Pennsylvania. One the most well known Scenic drives in PA.

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
Excellent news! Philly is a nice day's road trip for us.
Oh no - the dominant show winning A3 is to make another Fest sweep, eh?
Hopefully you'll have some competition as being the only A3 entered in the show n' shine makes it a little too easy to win.
Look forward to seeing you guys again!

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Congrates on the bid Leo. I will be up there for sure. If you need help with anything, just let me know. I can pitch in where ever needed. Hopefully my car wont have any wrinkles for the fest this time though.

Mark Rudella

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf - Reflex Silver
FINALLY! I am so excited for the 06 Fest, which will be my first one. I really like the idea of the 3 hour drive. Thanks to all that made this happen! Also, I'm not exactly local either, but if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Hi,

Oh no - the dominant show winning A3 is to make another Fest sweep, eh?
Hopefully you'll have some competition...
I should be there in 2006. My A3 took top prize in 2004 against a few very worthy competitors. So, perhaps I'll bring some competition!
My bumpers need work. But I have lots of time to prepare.

Scott

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
I still contest your paint job Stealth

Maby if I go crazy with a sharpie noone will notice the chips in my paint

-J

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Hi,

I still contest your paint job Stealth
The key to winning car shows is to expend the amount of time, effort, and money it takes to make the car look great. It may only take soap and water; or maybe some buffing, polish, and wax. But sometimes it takes paint, body parts, or even a Sharpie!
It all depends on how much the car is used.

I need new tint and a new rear bumper. They're both personal WANTS. But a side benefit will be looking good at upcoming shows.

Scott

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh no - the dominant show winning A3 is to make another Fest sweep, eh? Hopefully you'll have some competition...
Oh, there'll be competition

So few of you have had the pleasure of viewing IndigoBlueWagon's A3 up close and personal! Consider this fair warning
!!

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
Above post by me! Don't know how that happened! Flipping back and forth from the image server always tosses a wrench in my log in

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
I smell a grudge match entitled Battle Of The A3's from what I see here from you A3 owners planning to attend/compete in the show - but that is good!
Let the polish wars commence!

ALCO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 A3 Jetta, silver/2005 B5 Passat, silver
Hmmm...looks like the competition will increase exponentially from the '05 Fest! Getting a little anxious...so new paint jobs are fair ball, eh?

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
I'm going to have to start charging for Zaino lessons...LoL!

bbmd

TDI
2005.5 VW Jetta, reflex silver; 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen, white gold
Sounds like a great location and weekend! We look forward to being there.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Guys, you may want to check with Sheraton. Called to make reservations, and they have no record of the TDI Fest. Full price at this time.

Also, see if you can get them to throw in the high-speed internet with the room.

Hmmm...looks like the competition will increase exponentially from the '05 Fest! Getting a little anxious...so new paint jobs are fair ball, eh?
Gawd, I hope so! There may be a shiny, "new" B4 at the show and shine next year.

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Whoa Sea Biscuit, there. I am waiting for the Contract to block the rooms. The Sheraton put a bid together for our Bid. Once Fred said yes to PHilly, I went back to the Sheraton said we are ready to get the Rooms blocked. I awaiting the paperwork. In fact, this morning, I am stopping by the Hotel.

I know many of Us, are eager to be there like yesrterday, but Fred is out of town, and I need to get this papaerwork. I will post up when it's offical.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
P.S. the hotel is Wi-FI.

Starwood Turbo Net High Speed Internet Access employs robust broadband solutions and leading-edge hardware for premium performance, compatibility and reliability.

Connecting is easy, just plug and play

Send and receive email at high speed

Upload and download files quickly

Make secure connections to most corporate networks

Wireless Internet access available in the lobby of over 100 properties

Our flat, daily rate is less than typical dial-up charges and there are no hotel long-distance surcharges, no toll-free line fees, and no hassle
Sounds like more losers in the lobby!!!

BTW, rates for internet access are $10.55/day in room, and $5.00/day for lobby area.

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
$5 a day in the lobby
Looks like I'll be bringing a laptop with 2 wlan cards in it to, umm, get better reception, for others... ya.

-J

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
crap how did I miss that :O... Anyway the city of philly is planning on going wi fi... I dunno the timeframe but I will find out.

$5 a day in the lobby
Looks like I'll be bringing a laptop with 2 wlan cards in it to, umm, get better reception, for others... ya.

-J
Yeah... Umm I bring my desktop over and use it as a wireless server yeah.. that's da ticket