Stafford Virginia, anyone need a4/a5/b4 TDI work? Broken Glow Plug Removal too.

mdtdiguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta tdi "Blue Bob"
Just had timing belt w water pump w all gaskets and belts and roller (yea done properly)

oil change

Injection pump reseal

New exhaust studs

trunk actuator replacement

front door window regulator rebuilt(after parts geeks folks sent out parts that would not fit. Tom pulled a McGyver and hammered and welded the old one so that it worked)

made all door locks functional

Plus probably a couple of freebies he threw in

Good work at a more than fair price

In fact I offer to pay more considering all the work he throws in for free

I literally had to take a bus, metro and train to pick up my car and man it was worth it.

Lets keep this guy busy

mdtdiguy

Veteran Member
TDI
Tom got some door handles none of them have that flange thing at the end. Pm me on your availability I may want to put on those bilstein tc's

Alaric

TDI
AEL
I need a timing belt and water pump done in Oakton VA can I get Ninedees phone number? I have tried the PM thing all ready.

gavski

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI GLS 170K
Can someone also PM me Tom's contact info. My '02 ALH is coming due for a TB change soon. Coming up to 200K!

Thanks!

TDI
96 glx variant tdi
Vacation Time

Turbo the Wrench Fetcher wants to do some traveling. We'll be leaving town around August 10th - 15th (hopefully) and be back when the money runs out which should be in about a month or so.

brownnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW TDI, 2011 JSW TDI & 2018 Atlas 2.0T S
I lost all of my contacts when I switched phone and would like to get a hold of Tom, can someone please PM his number?
Thanks,
-Nick

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Turbo the Wrench Fetcher wants to do some traveling. We'll be leaving town around August 10th - 15th (hopefully) and be back when the money runs out which should be in about a month or so.
Will you be joining the fun at TDI Fest?

mountain lion

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI
Met up with Tom and Turbo yesterday for a timing belt job. Everything went smooth a quick. This was the first time I've had to replace the belt - Tom took the extra time to go through the process and explain the whys and hows - even let me get in there wrenching with him. We also found a few worn parts that need to get replaced in the process. Tom's work is meticulous, thought out, and tripled checked after every step.

Will definitely be back again in the future. Thanks Tom, enjoy the vacation.

spartanmanor

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Beetle TDI
Tom helped me out again over the weekend on a new alternator, glow plugs and glow plug harness. This time I stayed and watched the whole procedure. The alternator was not an easy and one that I am glad I left to a mechanic who knows his stuff. It is easy to see how someone who does not know what they are doing could easily mess this job up and possibly do more damage to your car.

Thanks for the great work Tom!

mdtdiguy

Veteran Member
TDI
Today Tom drove for over an hour to check out my car. He spent a couple of hours. The most amazing thing is that he did not want to accept payment.

You are one amazing person and mechanic. We are lucky to have you in our community.

97pssat04golfTDIs

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat GLS TDI traded in, 2004 Golf GLS, 2004 Passat GLS Sold in Nov. 2012
Are you back from your Vacation?

Hi Tom,
I wanted to ask if you could help me with a couple of things I need fixed on my 2004 Golf TDI. I sent you a PM on August 21st when you are back home reply to this post or the PM so I can come by.

Thank you,

Drew

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
Just a quick note to say thanks again to Tom for helping with a small air leak at the fuel filter and VCDS checkup! Have fun with Turbo down South!

mdtdiguy

Veteran Member
TDI
Hi Tom,

Have a great holiday and thank you so much for fixing up my B4 about a month ago.
You saved me over 1200 dollars versus king VW in gaithersburg.

I will probably be back to get other stuff taken care of.

Your generosity and honesty reminds me of what the holidays should be about.

Have a great 2014

edonald849

TDI
02 Golf
Contact info for Tom in Stafford

Can someone please pm Tom in Stafford info! I'd like to go down and have him check some things out.

Thank you!

TDI
96 glx variant tdi
Turbo the Wrench Fetcher has been busy lately trying to find a bhw engine that will go into our future tour-America Toyota Motorhome. He was interrupted today to supervise as I took 15 gallons of gas out of a 2012 Jetta that originally was not designed to run on gas. He found time to answer all of the emails and pm's too. Good pooch is he.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Turbo the Wrench Fetcher has been busy lately trying to find a bhw engine that will go into our future tour-America Toyota Motorhome. He was interrupted today to supervise as I took 15 gallons of gas out of a 2012 Jetta that originally was not designed to run on gas. He found time to answer all of the emails and pm's too. Good pooch is he.
Give that doggie a treat! Why a BHW?

bikegeek

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS 5-speed
thanks TOM and Turbo for the excellent work ....hope to see you again soon....sorry I blew out pretty much the entire day

Bruce

Crazy Jetta TDi

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Are you still on here? I need a clutch replaced in my 2006 a5. I have all the parts but not comfortable installing it. I want it done right and you look like the guy that can do this. please let me know if you are available.