• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

group buy: powertdi.pl injectors (.260s)

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
******* order has been placed -- however, i am thinking of making another smaller order, if anyone interested, PM me *******

if anyone is missing from the list and paid, let me know - if i anyone has not informed me of what connector type they need, or i have the wrong one listed, let me know by PM/email :)

i might have a couple sets extra, PM me if you're still looking for a set.

powertdi.pl (@cobreti ) will have .260s back in stock 2-3 weeks and i plan on ordering a couple sets + a big turbo, maybe an 11mm pump to have on the shelf :) i know of a few people who want .260s so i figure get a group buy going and could save a whole bunch on shipping + maybe a bulk discount i hope :) if anyone's interested let me know. i don't have the capital for such a large order so would need to be paid ahead of time. .260s are a great size nozzle tuned right, excellent efficiency, doesn't matter if you have a little vnt15 or big honky :) i plan to have them setup for 240/320 pop pressures if he will accommodate that.

tentative basic prices including shipping (USPS flat rate)...

- 1 set .260s: $330, 2 sets: $655, 3 sets: $980
- 1 pump $380 shipped,
- 1 pump + 1 injector set: $680
- 1 pump, 2 injectors: $980
- take off $20 for .230s

that's about all i can fit in flat rate box,

the savings aren't huge, but i think worthwhile. given the likely size of this order as a whole, that's a lot of $$ saved on shipping across the community

if anyone from canada is interested, i believe something could be worked out if there is enough interest - just PM me or @CanadianALH .

just waiting on powertdi to receive his shipment of nozzles.... so if you want to pay ahead so i can click buy as soon as they are ready, shoot paypal friends/familly *only* to burpod@gmail.com and write in the note your address, what you want (would prefer .260s only for simplicity, but .230s ok i suppose) and what 3rd injector connector (D or square)... this *will* happen, but there's always possibilities of delays out of my control. optimistic they should be available within a month at the longest...

PAID list, "XXXXX" means has shipped out.

waiting for more shipments from powertdi. i've been busy and not enough time to pack more up, but more will be going out soon.. bear with me :)

0) myself, big boy turbo, 2x .260s, 2x 11mm, 2x SQUARE
1) XXXXX "keenan" - 1x 11mm, 1x .260s - SQUARE
2) XXXXX "jacob" - 1x .260s - D
3) XXXXX jmodge - 1x 11mm, 1x .260s - SQUARE
4) XXXXX JDswan - 1x .260s- SQUARE
5) XXXXX DieselOx - 1x .260s - D
6) XXXXX garcianpiano - 1x .260s - SQUARE
7) nuje - 1x .260s - SQUARE
8) XXXXX rivers24 - 1x .260s - D
9) XXXXX boertje - 3x .260s - 3x SQUARE
10) XXXXX john beyer - 1x .260s - SQUARE
11) XXXXX stuntwrench - 1x 11mm pump, 1x .260s - D
12) XXXXX fatmobile - 1x .260s - D
13) XXXXX blueonblack - 1x .260s - D
14) starrd - 1x .260s - D
15) csstevej - 2x.260s - 1x SQUARE, 1x D
16) XXXXX bradm - 1x.260s - D
17) XXXXX Camel41 - 2x 11mm pump, 2x .260s - 2x SQUARE
18) Michael C - 1x 11mm pump, 1x 10mm pump, 2x .260s - 2x D
19) XXXXX braddies - 1x .260s - D
20) XXXXX GTiTDi - 1x .260s - D
21) XXXXX ninedee_golf_tdi - 1x.260s - D
22) XXXXX Jason H - 1x .260s - D
23) XXXXX ducatipaso - 1x.260s - SQUARE
24) XXXXX tweslow - 1x .260s - D
25) XXXXX James L - 1x .260s - SQUARE
26) XXXXX ecala01 - 1x .260s - SQUARE
27) XXXXX ccorn - 1x .260s - D
28) XXXXX pakprotektor - 1x .260s - SQUARE
29) XXXXX logancastricone - 1x .290s, 1x 11mm - SQUARE
30) XXXXX Lee Travis - 1x .260s - SQUARE
31) XXXXX nathan moore - 1x .260s - D

Last edited:

ccorn90

TDI
'03 Jetta ALH, '00 Golf ALH
Great idea - I'd be in for a set of .260s and a set of .230s. The price sure is right! Prepay would be okay.

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
hopefully i'll be talking to him soon and see what sort of price. i know last time he had them, they were 280-300euro (fully setup injectors). i'm hoping a large order will make the shipping savings substantial. for me to send a set within the US should be about $12 usps ground, regular pricing. not sure if there's a cheaper way for me to ship

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
I'll do a set of .260s too, and a GT1856v if you're also doing turbos
i might be doing turbos/pumps at this point..... i need to look into finding myself a way to do more cost-effective shipping...

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
this got a lot bigger, a lot quicker than i expected, but i believe i have a solution and very good chance i might get a whole bunch of pumps/injectors + some turbos... 😁 as of now, i think i have about 5 pump requests, 4 turbos and 20+ injector sets... lol 😅

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
Oh boy, I'm very tempted to splurge and get all three; 11mm pump, turbo and .260's...
But I already spent too much on this car last year 😬
I would hate to miss a good opportunity, not sure if the savings on shipping across the pond would make up for the duty fees coming across the border from the south though 😂

fatmobile

Veteran Member
TDI
an ALH M-TDI in a MK2, a 2000 Jetta, 2003 wagon
I'll go for one set of injectors.
It's for a 2003 so is there a certain type of connector I need for the 3rd injector?

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
Oh boy, I'm very tempted to splurge and get all three; 11mm pump, turbo and .260's...
But I already spent too much on this car last year 😬
I would hate to miss a good opportunity, not sure if the savings on shipping across the pond would make up for the duty fees coming across the border from the south though 😂
yeah, i'd have to look into that, might be a possibility but chances are it would be more cost-effective for someone in canada to have their own "guy", at least for turbos/pumps.

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
I'll go for one set of injectors.
It's for a 2003 so is there a certain type of connector I need for the 3rd injector?
i would need to know whether you have the square plug or d-shaped plug - thanks for bringing that up, completely forgot about that :)

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
yeah, i'd have to look into that, might be a possibility but chances are it would be more cost-effective for someone in canada to have their own "guy", at least for turbos/pumps.
Well I'm close to the border so I can always just ship stuff to Montana and drop down and pick it up too.

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
i would need to know whether you have the square plug or d-shaped plug - thanks for bringing that up, completely forgot about that :)
I can do either plug, if it comes to that. I have both harness side plugs and a depinning tool. I believe Idparts sells those plugs also.
Those injectors should mate well with my BV43.
Curious as to what you estimate as far as a timeframe to do this. I’m assuming you want to have a specific window to collect funds and “push” the buy button.
Also curious about a reasonable timeframe from the vendor to install as it regards to any Warranty

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
I can do either plug, if it comes to that. I have both harness side plugs and a depinning tool. I believe Idparts sells those plugs also.
Those injectors should mate well with my BV43.
Curious as to what you estimate as far as a timeframe to do this. I’m assuming you want to have a specific window to collect funds and “push” the buy button.
Also curious about a reasonable timeframe from the vendor to install as it regards to any Warranty
yes, the plan would be pre-pay with a closing date and then i click buy, since i don't have the kind of cash to buy 10 pumps and 30+ sets of injectors and maybe some turbos lol.

warranty is something else i wanted to make sure of (passing that along) and need to make sure the savings for everyone (and myself) will be worth it for the running around i'd be doing... probably countless emails and PMs... but, it is also a hobby, so :)

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
ooohhhhh how badly I wish I could pull the trigger on this one!! If only my turbo would die this week so I'd have an excuse to do the "economical" thing, buy a turbo and injectors. 😄

Bradm

Veteran Member
TDI
02,03,05, Jetta 99.5 Golf
yes, the plan would be pre-pay with a closing date and then i click buy, since i don't have the kind of cash to buy 10 pumps and 30+ sets of injectors and maybe some turbos lol.

warranty is something else i wanted to make sure of (passing that along) and need to make sure the savings for everyone (and myself) will be worth it for the running around i'd be doing... probably countless emails and PMs... but, it is also a hobby, so :)
Hobby or not, there definitely will be alot leg work you will be doing. If the savings are substantial enough that you/members go through with this, i am all for throwing some extra in for your efforts, seems you should at least come out with of set of injectors at the end

CanadianALH

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta 5spd 2006 Jetta DSG (wifes)
Hobby or not, there definitely will be alot leg work you will be doing. If the savings are substantial enough that you/members go through with this, i am all for throwing some extra in for your efforts, seems you should at least come out with of set of injectors at the end
Yup! If everyone tosses an extra few bucks on there for all his help with this and generally forum stuff I’m sure he’d appreciate it. And the least that can be done is let him tune those new 260’s and as always pass the word along about his tuning.

The Cream Dolphin

Veteran Member
TDI
02 VW Golf TDI ALH 245k
Well I'm close to the border so I can always just ship stuff to Montana and drop down and pick it up too.
Damn, I should have asked around, I just ordered .20̷5s this weekend. Could have done a Canada order, and I just got an email to pay duties today :/ that I was not expecting. An extra 31 (presumably US) dollars. Oh well, still happy with the deal, still excited.

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
Damn, I should have asked around, I just ordered .20̷5s this weekend. Could have done a Canada order, and I just got an email to pay duties today :/ that I was not expecting. An extra 31 (presumably US) dollars. Oh well, still happy with the deal, still excited.
well that was silly getting such tiny injectors, barely bigger than stock! :p not much to be gained there, especially when you will ultimately want "all" the power they can get and push injection times to the max as everyone does. not doing so (and only pushing them as far as an OE would do) would be very unsatisfying for the effort/$$ ....

but bigger is better, so should be fun still :) and an improvement..

The Cream Dolphin

Veteran Member
TDI
02 VW Golf TDI ALH 245k
well that was silly getting such tiny injectors, barely bigger than stock! :p not much to be gained there, especially when you will ultimately want "all" the power they can get and push injection times to the max as everyone does. not doing so (and only pushing them as far as an OE would do) would be very unsatisfying for the effort/$$ ....

but bigger is better, so should be fun still :) and an improvement..
I totally understand that, I am not after very much. I just want a little bump, and this is what I was after once I researched it. I am not looking for a wheel spinner. Just a bit more happy behind the wheel. And hopefully you will still be up for tuning my car in the future when I get to it with my lil nozzles 🙃 because that is a goal. I am sure it does not make sense to some, but just a small boost is good for me. I am excited to see the change with these nozzles.
Canada assesses duties and taxes in Canadian dollars ;)
Oo phew, thanks haha

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
I totally understand that, I am not after very much. I just want a little bump, and this is what I was after once I researched it. I am not looking for a wheel spinner. Just a bit more happy behind the wheel. And hopefully you will still be up for tuning my car in the future when I get to it with my lil nozzles 🙃 because that is a goal. I am sure it does not make sense to some, but just a small boost is good for me. I am excited to see the change with these nozzles.

Oo phew, thanks haha
right on. "baby steps" are sometimes required :) it's just that the "small boost" could be done more effectively, IMO. say you want the small boost of ~50mg fuel, with 10mm/.205s that might need (theoretical numbers) 12.0BTDC crank @ 2500 to get good power/boost/no smoke. with .260s maybe you could be doing that fuel but with only 4.0BTDC advance... that would equate to a lot less pre-or-at TDC combustion and less PCP, better torque efficiency :) the same would apply to the entire fueling range. with ones clutch or small turbo, you just don't need to use the entire possible fueling range of course.. but i've harped on that enough 🥴

The Cream Dolphin

Veteran Member
TDI
02 VW Golf TDI ALH 245k
right on. "baby steps" are sometimes required :) it's just that the "small boost" could be done more effectively, IMO. say you want the small boost of ~50mg fuel, with 10mm/.205s that might need (theoretical numbers) 12.0BTDC crank @ 2500 to get good power/boost/no smoke. with .260s maybe you could be doing that fuel but with only 4.0BTDC advance... that would equate to a lot less pre-or-at TDC combustion and less PCP, better torque efficiency :) the same would apply to the entire fueling range. with ones clutch or small turbo, you just don't need to use the entire possible fueling range of course.. but i've harped on that enough 🥴
Fair enough, for my baby step, I wanted a step that I could leave otherwise stock for now. I know it may not be the wisest decision, but it is mine for now. I will deal with it down the road haha. All I read said that .20̷5s are fine untuned to start so I am rolling with it for now.

Also, just for the record I am not remotely disagreeing, I think you are %10̷0̷ right, and totally see the reasons, and even have been somewhat regretful since I bought them hahaha. But I west the way I went.

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
Fair enough, for my baby step, I wanted a step that I could leave otherwise stock for now. I know it may not be the wisest decision, but it is mine for now. I will deal with it down the road haha. All I read said that .20̷5s are fine untuned to start so I am rolling with it for now.

Also, just for the record I am not remotely disagreeing, I think you are %10̷0̷ right, and totally see the reasons, and even have been somewhat regretful since I bought them hahaha. But I west the way I went.
nothing wrong with that, totally understandable :)