burpod
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey boss, I have an 01 ALH that I’d like to have retuned, was going to just go with a stage 2 by tunezilla but have been seeing a lot of good things about your tunes and wanted to get in touch and see what I needed to do to work with you on getting something figured out for my car. Thanks
    Do you know what size fuel injector nozzles are on a 2002 Tdi Beetle ALH? Thank you for your time
    D
    doughgirl
    Trying to buy replacements. It is an automatic with 300,000. We don't believe they have ever been cleaned/changed
    burpod
    burpod
    send me an email burpod@gmail.com :) if you want to get tuned, i would suggest getting larger nozzles. at 300k miles those nozzles are beyond due for being replaced!
    Shiboxtdi
    Shiboxtdi
    What mileage should the nozzles be chnaged at?
    Hello,
    I heard that you do tunes for ALHs? Curious what that process looks like. What kinds of tools and hardware configurations do you tune? I have an 03 Jetta ALH manual. Only thing that is not stock are the injectors (not sure what they are). Thanks for any help!
    burpod
    burpod
    i can help, sent you a PM
    Hi, I have the PD 100 ECU with RC5, Pretty sure I have the wiring harness as well. Just have to go through my garage and find it. Located in New Jersey
    burpod
    burpod
    Ok no problem, ended up finding another one from someone who has an 02j shift tower i was looking for, so I'm good, thanks...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…