Search results

1. J

FS: Winter setup - Moda MD12 w/ Dunlop DS-3 $600 Pick up only

New Photo added to show treads. Still available.
  2. J

FS: Winter setup - Moda MD12 w/ Dunlop DS-3 $600 Pick up only

FS: Winter setup - Moda MD12 w/ Dunlop DS-3 SOLD Sold!!!
  3. J

"Diesel Fuel Only" Key Chain / Fuel cap Tag

I have sold my key chain business (diesel4life.com) off to another member here on TDIclub.com. Please see update in first post. Cheers! John
  4. J

Hard Start / No Start - Is your intercooler frozen? Check Here!

I just got a call from the dealer that my kit is here after over 3 months of waiting (ordered it in Feb). Wonder if it had anything to do with the approval from VW.
  5. J

2009 Cold Start Scare/Problem?

After over three months of waiting for the part, my intercooler is finally here!!! Going in on 6/14/2012 to get it installed.
  6. J

Hard Start / No Start - Is your intercooler frozen? Check Here!

Good luck. My intercooler order went in a month ago. I got my oil changed today. Still nothing. They took off the plastic inlet hoses from the front of the car to the filter box. They say that would reduce the amount of moisture in the intercooler until they install the kit.
  7. J

My intercooler kit is on order. Been waiting for over a month. My service adviser says this kit is a newer version, which will replace the entire intercooler, not just adding a valve. Will keep you guys posted.
  8. J

See Update on first post!
  9. J

:) Glad you guys are happy with it!
  10. J

I'm back!!! :D Just finished packing all of the orders and they are going out first thing tomorrow. You guys should have received a shipping notice from Paypal sometime this afternoon. Thanks all. John
  11. J

Been getting a few emails about the key chains. They are on track to ship on 3/12! :)
  12. J

I think that's it. I was probably mistaken by with their explanation over the phone. Have an idea why they would want to change that out?
  13. J

Update to my post above. Finally brought my car back to the dealer for further troubleshooting per VWoA's request. With the VWoA tech on the call with the dealer's tech, they inspected the high pressure fuel pump for metal debris, checked fuel pressure, and checked the retention valve in the...
  14. J

Thanks for the pre-order guys! Especially one huge order from earlier today. You know who you are. ;)
  15. J

Website has been updated. Pre-order away! :D
  16. J

That's not a bad idea for the ones who want to pre-order. I'll update the website tonight. Thanks.
  17. J

The key chains are coming next Friday and I'll be gone by then. Even if you place the order now, I won't be able to process your orders until I get back - that's when I'm planning to update the page. Once again, sorry for the delay. :(
  18. J

OK guys, the new batch is on its way, but I won't be able to get them to you all until March 12th. I'll be away for a few weeks. Sorry for the delay and please stay tune.
  19. J

I don't have a sample yet. But it would be very similar to the green at the pump. So it sounds like I should go for a new batch. Thanks for the response guys! Will keep you guys posted when the new batch comes in. I'll have both red and green. :)