"Diesel Fuel Only" Key Chain / Fuel cap Tag

coalminer16

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf 2004
Just ordered 10 red since I have a Golf diesel, Rabbit car diesel, rabbit truck diesel and JD L&G tractor diesel. I almost need a "Gas only" for the couple things I own that aren't diesel.

regkat

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 golf
I ordered two of the double sided green last month. Looking forward to receiving them. :)

jpsum

Vendor
TDI
I'm back!!! :D

Just finished packing all of the orders and they are going out first thing tomorrow. You guys should have received a shipping notice from Paypal sometime this afternoon.

Thanks all.

John

VWDoggy

TDI
2012 golf
I'm back!!! :D

Just finished packing all of the orders and they are going out first thing tomorrow. You guys should have received a shipping notice from Paypal sometime this afternoon.

Thanks all.

John

John,

Just got the notification today, thanks

HammerTDI

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE Manual
Thank you very much! This is a GREAT idea. I mentioned it to the dealership where I bought my car from. They said they have had a few TDI's mis-fueled by lot attendants and dealer trade drivers. Maybe they will order some.

blackty

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta tdi (sold)--2005 Jetta 2.5 Tiptronic---1993 GMC Typhoon---2003 2500HD Silverado---2012 WRX Wagon
Arrived today. Thanks...Jim

Roshermoore

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW DSG sunroof
Came today!!

Mine came today. Good product. Every bit of caution helps. Who knows who may have to drive your car some day.

Rico567

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium (Turned in 7/7/18)
If we buy the TDI we're considering, I'll certainly order several of these....but I also think a locking gas cap is prudent. As long as these things go between fuelings, I'd just fill it up before anyone else drove it, and lock it down.

jpsum

Vendor
TDI
I have sold my key chain business (diesel4life.com) off to another member here on TDIclub.com. Please see update in first post.

Cheers!

John

Last edited: