"Diesel Fuel Only" Key Chain / Fuel cap Tag

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
Even though I bought 3 of the old ones a couple of months ago, I'd be interested in upgrading to double sided. The green also sounds interesting. Do you happen to have a sample picture of the green tag, even a blank one would do.

jpsum

Vendor
TDI
Even though I bought 3 of the old ones a couple of months ago, I'd be interested in upgrading to double sided. The green also sounds interesting. Do you happen to have a sample picture of the green tag, even a blank one would do.

I don't have a sample yet. But it would be very similar to the green at the pump.

So it sounds like I should go for a new batch. Thanks for the response guys! Will keep you guys posted when the new batch comes in. I'll have both red and green. :)

blackty

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta tdi (sold)--2005 Jetta 2.5 Tiptronic---1993 GMC Typhoon---2003 2500HD Silverado---2012 WRX Wagon
I'd be in for two...Jim

Deebeaux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf GLS
I'd be in for a couple double reds and greens. I like the singles I have now, but the one in my fuel door would be far more useful if it was double sided and green. :)

jpsum

Vendor
TDI
OK guys, the new batch is on its way, but I won't be able to get them to you all until March 12th. I'll be away for a few weeks. Sorry for the delay and please stay tune.

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Can we place our orders before March 12th? I went to the store but it didn't mention the new tags.

jpsum

Vendor
TDI
Can we place our orders before March 12th? I went to the store but it didn't mention the new tags.
The key chains are coming next Friday and I'll be gone by then. Even if you place the order now, I won't be able to process your orders until I get back - that's when I'm planning to update the page.

Once again, sorry for the delay. :(

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
OK. I was hoping that we could "pre-order" so you could just ship when you return. I was hoping to have them before the Bay Area GTG on March 25th. Oh, well.

jpsum

Vendor
TDI
OK. I was hoping that we could "pre-order" so you could just ship when you return. I was hoping to have them before the Bay Area GTG on March 25th. Oh, well.

That's not a bad idea for the ones who want to pre-order. I'll update the website tonight. Thanks.

jpsum

Vendor
TDI
Thanks for the pre-order guys! Especially one huge order from earlier today. You know who you are. ;)

blackty

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta tdi (sold)--2005 Jetta 2.5 Tiptronic---1993 GMC Typhoon---2003 2500HD Silverado---2012 WRX Wagon
Preordered 2 green...Jim

DieselFan1984

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Mk4 Jetta TDI
I will be ordering mine as well! I'm going to put a Green and Red one on the fuel cap and a Green and Red one on the key as well when someone has my car. I'll make it as 'idiot' proof as I can :D lol

HammerTDI

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE Manual
Just ordered 3 RED ones! Thanks for the product and the extra line of defense!

Deebeaux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf GLS
In for 4 red ones, to replace the ones I currently own that are only one sided. Excellent price and good peace of mind!

jpsum

Vendor
TDI
Been getting a few emails about the key chains. They are on track to ship on 3/12! :)

blackty

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks for the update...Jim