Recent content by Snufalufagus

1. Snufalufagus

Restitution payment after purchase of fixed used 2015?

What the service guy is saying is that it is covered but only from failure as in cracked. Otherwise if it's just full it's a serviceable item and will need to be replaced.
  2. Snufalufagus

Restitution payment after purchase of fixed used 2015?

Looking at getting back in the TDI game. The 2015's are cheap and I miss mine. The warranty looks great as well. Here is the question. I talked to the service dept. at my dealership and they claim the DPF won't be covered under the new warranty? How is that possible? They may clog up way...
  3. Snufalufagus

Who got the payment from BOSCH?

Did you get the full $375, was it in the form of a check?
  4. Snufalufagus

Those of you stuck on step #15 since October....

Offer letter came in yesterday morning. notarized and faxed back within 1 hour. Took less than 5 minutes to get approved and scheduled my appointment for Feb 15th. Finally.
  5. Snufalufagus

Any others get this email

Got the same as everyone else. Mass email. Looks like it means nothing.
  6. Snufalufagus

Two Month Club

Schoolhouseink, Sounds like everyone stuck on step 15 got the same email last night including myself. Bull****.
  7. Snufalufagus

Who's trying to buy a Dieselgate TDI?

I'd love to get my hands on a New 15 or 16.
  8. Snufalufagus

Two Month Club

Docs approved and waiting final offer since Nov 3rd. Called and all they could tell me was yep. Looks like you are waiting final offer. Gee thanks.
  9. Snufalufagus

Swapping Wheels

Pressure is good. I am assuming the wheel diameter is throwing off the ABS sensors causing the light as the sizes on the cars are now not stock. The light will not reset with the button. I am planning on selling both back but the light does bug me and wanted to make sure I wouldn't hurt...
  10. Snufalufagus

Swapping Wheels

Question. Selling back my 2011 Golf Tuesday and still no offer on my 2014 Jetta. Jetta tires getting thin and Golf tires were new. I think 15" on the jetta and 17" on the golf. So I brought them to a sop today and had them swap the rims. Took a few miles but the TPMS light on both cars came...
  11. Snufalufagus

FS: 2005 Passat TDI 5 speed manual

Pictures are showing the 16" ?
  12. Snufalufagus

Two Month Club

Green Checked on Nov 3rd as well. Still nothing.
  13. Snufalufagus

Still waiting with Green Check Marks since Nov 3rd.
  14. Snufalufagus

between a buddy and myself it's a mixture of paid off and title in hand. 3 of 6 offers received. Been green check marked since Nov 2nd.
  15. Snufalufagus

Offer Letter Just Received

Private Credit Union.