How can I raise the front ride height on my 2014 Jetta TDI

Ronnie C

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
I have a 2014 Jetta TDI that I have replaced front struts and rear coils (due to what I consider premature failure, but that's another seminar) with 190,000 kms and the front end ride height is problematic when driving on rough roads with potholes or uneven asphalt, or ice chunks on the road, that impact the engine oil pan, or lower fender/bumper covers, etc. Can anyone suggest a reasonably simple, cost-effective fix to raise the front end ride height an inch or two that might involve spacers, or different springs in the struts, to help with this? I am capable of doing the modification. Looking for recommendations re solution and part source.

MrCypherr

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk6 Wagon
I know for the wagons there are "lift pucks" people use to raise the front. Its not very popular but they are out there. Or if you really want, people have used Tiguan springs to lift there cars.

Ronnie C

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
Thanks for the replies. I was talking to a customer at my local Napa store today (where I work part time) who suggested the simplest solution is to install Tiguan spacers at the top of the strut bearing housing. This seems like a simple solution to try so now I need to source the spacers. Any help would be appreciated re suppliers either in Canada, or able to ship here.

MrCypherr

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk6 Wagon
Well, you can either do eBay which I do not know the brand they would have;

or check out this website, which seems to be a a better choice;

Im assuming the Mk1 tiguan is what youre going to be doing after.

Also, I dont blame you for living up north and wanting to lift it a little lol. I hate driving my semi dropped wagon up there. Roads are terrible.

Ronnie C

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
Well, you can either do eBay which I do not know the brand they would have;

or check out this website, which seems to be a a better choice;

Im assuming the Mk1 tiguan is what youre going to be doing after.

Also, I dont blame you for living up north and wanting to lift it a little lol. I hate driving my semi dropped wagon up there. Roads are terrible.
I don't see the appropriate kit that might work with my Jetta. Appreciate any guidance