• Server migration complete
    In the early morning of September 26, 2020, our migration to new servers was completed.
    Things seem to be working as expected, but if you notice any issues including not receiving email notifications,
    please vistit this thread for more details
oilhammer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• oilhammer, i was reading a thread from a while ago and was wondering if you the part numbers to replace the chain driven oil pump on an 02 alh with the chainless pump. Btw we have met at several southeast gtg. DanG144, TerryTdi, Turbinewhine (rest in peace my friend) houpty are some of the people I used to go to gtgs with.
    F
    FredRubble
    Crap, any ideas on a cam and pistons, bearings and such for a rebuild on that engine, want to build a new engine for an 03 with a few internal upgrades. it has a rocketchip stage 4 in it now with a vnt -17, was thinking about a stage 2 or 3 colt cam and vnt 17/22.
    F
    FredRubble
    A friend said to run a lower compression piston to accommodate the added air and fuel. Any thoughts you have and are willing to share I would be most appreciative. Thanks, Dan A.K.A. Fred
    oilhammer
    oilhammer
    Yeah, I don't get into that stuff much anymore, sorry. Most folks now just want the cars to be reliable, economical, and long lasting. You may contact Frank Irving and see what he can offer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…