TDI
11 jsw tdi
What is everyone doing with the part's they remove
I have turbo back including cat's from mk6 golf tdi that got totaled out rip

MTB_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf MT indigo blue pearl 4 dr & '15 Touareg TDI
I want your Rawtek or Buzzken downpipe from the delete. Not the dpf sadly.

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I have a handful of them, I typically scrap everything, but if there is any that were lower mileage and nothing was wrong with them yet, I mark them and hang on to them. I've already resold a couple.

tjg

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 TDI A3, '14 TDI Sportwagen
I've sold them on ebay for a reasonable amount.

Its been super easy.... Except for the bozo who bought a DPF from a CJAA for her passat because her mechanic said to.

Golfer12

TDI
11 jsw tdi
I noticed on a vw part site there is a $400 core charge on reconditioned dpf
My jsw will be getting new (probably reconditioned dpf) and intake soon from dealer just waiting on parts to come in
I lost everything on 12 golf tdi buzzken, malone stage 2 w/Trans tune about $1600 so I would like to get something for the stock dpf and cat's
I miss that car ☹

Bohemian

TDI
2013 Jetta
My jsw will be getting new (probably reconditioned dpf) and intake soon from dealer just waiting on parts to come in
I lost everything on 12 golf tdi buzzken, malone stage 2 w/Trans tune about $1600 so I would like to get something for the stock dpf and cat's
I miss that car ☹
I have a 2013 Jetta that needs to have the DPF replaced. Do you have one available?

tjg

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 TDI A3, '14 TDI Sportwagen

Bohemian

TDI
2013 Jetta
I miss that car ☹
I have a 2013 Jetta that needs to have the DPF replaced. Do you have one available?
Looks like it does, same part for golf or jetta
Greetings Golfer12, I am interested to acquire your DPF if it is still available. I have never posted anything on any forum before and do not know my way around these new communications systems. Please advise and work with me here forward. Is there a way that we can be in contact more directly? Thank you.

MTB_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf MT indigo blue pearl 4 dr & '15 Touareg TDI
I have on that has less than 100 miles on it. PM me if interested