JELLOWSUBMARINE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• GM. Received notice you pm'd but didn't receive message. Checked my notifications settings and appears I should be receiving, not sure what happened.
    I'm actually interested in your little caddy. Ever thought about selling it?
    JELLOWSUBMARINE
    JELLOWSUBMARINE
    Hi, Sorry, I'm looking the thin down the VW herd but the wife won't let the truck go. Did you see the trailer 4 sale ad? That could cure the truck need... At least half way. :-D
    JELLOWSUBMARINE
    JELLOWSUBMARINE
    I noticed your located in N. Carolina. Im presently stuck in Ca. but we've been thinking about the S.C. area below Ashville/Lake Wylye. Any good or bad to say about that area?
    Mike
    aslspiderman
    aslspiderman
    I don't know about SC but we love NC. Ashville is beautiful. Not sure about the lake Wylye area. Weather here is humid and hot in the summer and at least where we live it can get occasional snow, though not enough to make much of a problem. Spring and fall are amaizing!
    As far as the trailer, unfortunately it won't cure my truck need ;). If you ever decide you need to thin the herd more, Id still be interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…