Search results

1. T

Rear Trunk Release

why plate? my plate is good, the actuator im thinking is bad, but should there be 12Vdc there constantly?
  2. T

Rear Trunk Release

the trunk release on my 04 TDI is not functioning when using the wierless remote or the release inside the car. The Key on the other hand does wopen it. That being said, I removed the plug from the Actuator, relay or what ever you call the part that activates it from the remote or drivers door...
  3. T

Brakes

Hey Guys I know I havent been online in ages, matter of fact, I dont live in NS no more. Moved to Quebec about 14 months ago. I'm having an issue when reversing, it seems like the brakes are sometimes non existent. Brakes were replaced all around about 2 years ago (I'm guessnig there as...
  4. T

Wheel Bearing

Anyone ever replace a Wheel Bearing? Diesel Auto electric is tellin me they sell Wheel Bearing and then they sell a Kit, which includes a cir clip and 4 nuts..... Any uide if you need thnuts and Circlip?
  5. T

Vag-Com

If the issue is vacuum lines I will.
  6. T

Vag-Com

One quick thought. Does the A/C hook up to the vacuum system at all? And is there a fuse for it?
  7. T

Engine bay layout

Thanks
  8. T

Vag-Com

Does anyone have a Vag-com that can help diagnose whether I have MAF/N75 issues or plot demanded boost vs actual to see if theres a vacuum leak on my Jetta?
  9. T

Engine bay layout

I once used to have a jpg of my 2004's engine bay layout but cannot find it any more. Does anyone know where I can find a jpg that lays out the engine compartment?
  10. T

Any rumors out there about Settles?

I was out at settles there today. The shop is open from what I could see, Mike was the only one working at the time (lunch).
  11. T

Turbo replacement

Received a new to me turbo yesterday. Have to wait till next week to get it installed.
  12. T

Drivers side door

Fixed.
  13. T

Drivers side door

De greased it to the end of the earth, it wont latch onto the door frame.
  14. T

Drivers side door

Does anyone know if theres a recall or a technical bulletin on this?
  15. T

Drivers side door

My door wont even latch shut right now.
  16. T

Drivers side door

NB_TDI How did you get them out?
  17. T

Drivers side door

Thats as far as I have gotten as well. Im not sure whether the 4 rivets that are on the remaining panel in the door should be drilled out or not
  18. T

Drivers side door

Well my drivers side door stopped latching. And I cant find my Manual which would tell me how to take the door apart. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Has anyone see a post anywhere that shows disassembly of the door past the outside door panel?
  19. T

Turbo replacement

Hillcrest is the one that installed mine wrong last time (last time I get any maintenance done there), and I dont think the probvlem was the Turbo as they replaced a vacuum hose the next day. In the process of installin the turbo they left a bolt off, turbo was left to shift every time the...
  20. T

Gas Gauge

Im guessing that the Mod to the Filler neck has been done, which should get you close to 2 gallons (I think) extra fuel in the tank, might be enough to get you a few km's before the needle starts moving. Also (correct me if im wrong guys) I believe that not all the fuel thats pumped to the...