Search results for query: Prothe

1. CleverUserName

Is this a Prothe Chinese 11mm VE injection pump?

No markings. Never seen one of these that was sterile. Is this a Prothe 11mm pump from Hans auto parts? https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/d/rancho-cordova-volkswagen-tdi-alh/6850547340.html
  2. K

Please don't make me buy it from PROTHE...

i need a hub and pulley from an ALH pump to use on my rover pump. Prothe has them for $45 shipped... The pulley is easy to find but i cannot seem to find the hub anywhere else. please, sweet baby jesus, let there be a kind generous soul on here that has a dead/shattered/ruined ALH pump that i...
  3. Z

Prothe is still at it, AVOID!!!

...So I decided to pass on a heads-up for those unfamiliar with "Prothe" who might be tempted to consider such a purchase for their vehicle. I assume everyone already knows but for anyone who does not, you might want to avoid anything this seller is offering no matter how great a bargain the...
  4. 1

Prothe is SH** STAY AWAY

To anyone who is getting a IP seal kit or any parts at all, heres a friendly reminder to why you stay away from Prothe at all costs. I am a first time victim and wish i would've known about it before i purchased from them. Sickening how they sell low quality BS parts and are still in business...
  5. S

Prothe turbo gasket.

Ok, since I probably got everyone attention cause of the name just wondering if it possible to even mess this up. I am looking for a downpipe flange with no luck. I am just wondering if anyone has used these gaskets and if there right? I am wanting to buy then have local machine shop make me a...
  6. Pete Rothenbacher

Pete Rothenbacher

This is what turns up when you search Google for Pete Rothenbacher, owner of Hans Auto Parts and eMiata, all well-known junk car part websites. DO NOT BUY parts from Pete Rothenbacher!
  7. G

brm turbo actuator replacement on ebay... from prothe

just came across this looking for something for a customer. anyone had experience with these? please keep all trash talk out of this thread and keep it to the facts about this specific item...
  8. snakeye

Attention les amis, prothe à Montréal!

...leur vendant par exemple des pieces de timing belt qui ont fait sauter leur moteur. Le gar a un sérieux manque d'éthique et de conscience. Évitez à tout prix...
  9. Abacus

Damn Prothe!

...together, so he requested two more and they should arrive next week. I asked where he bought them, and he told me "Hans". Knowing all about Prothe, I asked for more information, and sure enough, it's one of Prothe's 'other' sites. I expressed my animosity and skepticism about the injectors...
  10. N

He's back.... that is, Prothe of course

Just found another of his bazillions of websites. rothengine dot you know the rest Stay away from this site as well.
  11. R

prothe/Rothenbacher Turbochargers

Just installed one on my ALH but have since heard that they are junk. Can anyone provide first-hand experience with turbochargers from Rothenbacher Engineering? Should I replace it immediately?
  12. AndyBees

Prothe

Does anyone know if this is Prothe? Scroll all the way to the bottom to see the company name and address/location. rothengine.com/TDISealKit.aspx
  13. JC_1992

Another PROTHE site

^^PROTHE*** Not sure if this one has been reported or not. My dad was trying to find a pump for my sister and got all excited till I told him the truth hansautoparts they have 11mm injection pumps that they claim are genuine Bosch pumps re manufactured with genuine parts the usually blah blah...
  14. turbocharged798

Want this headlight switch that prothe has, what should I do?

...use of parking lights but without the second position for rear fogs. I know most people wouldn't care but it will bother me. Unfortunately, prothe is the only one who carries such a thing: hansautoparts.com/Product.aspx?1C0941531DHeadlightSwitch.htm (copy and paste into browser. I do not...
  15. AARodriguez Corp.

Wow! Look at what you can do with a Prothe turbo.

The turbo shown above is an unknown brand, this is a picture that I found on the internet.
  16. GTiTDi

Prothe parts

I have read lots of horror stories about Prothes IPs and turbos but would it be a bad idea to try out a set of his reasonably priced piston sets? hansdieselparts.com/TDIPistons0mm.htm
  17. V

6 speed swaps and prothe beware

Just saw this on ebay. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=370515085252
  18. P

VW parts business man in N.C. (Prothe)

Can somone please tell me the name of the business in N.C. that sells VW parts. I think he is in the Charlotte area (Indian Trail, NC) His name is Peter. looking for his web site. Can you help me out. PLEASE! pilhoney10@msn.com Thank You Philip
  19. AndyBees

Prothe

Does anyone know if this is Prothe over in North Carolina? Burlington? protech1autoparts Claims an item is imported from Sweden but does not know country of manufacture ......eBay......Blue Star seller, sold 450 items, 99.5% positive feedback!
  20. E

prothe-aka da parts-hans ?

Hello all I was just wondering if anybody purchased any suspension parts from prothe does he have okay parts since I went to my local auto parts store and it looks like they sell the same sh-- ,and they last. thx Enzobá