What did you do to your MK7 today?

dmc_

TDI
2015 Golf S
New Wheels

I had a set of 18" wheels from a 2012 Passat TDi installed. Outfitted them with 225/40 18 Continental Extreme Contacts.

Nutty 5.0

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW SEL TDI 6MT
Put these on over the weekend using the Dealer card diesel gate money.

Nutty 5.0

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW SEL TDI 6MT
Yeah lol. They don't do much but add bling. They accent my SEL black colored interior and go with the silver trim inside. Didn't add much HP or torque though. :p

CHDriver

TDI
2014 Audi Q5 TDI
I plan on purchasing a NEW 2016/17 Golf TDI with all the bells and whistles. I have been waiting for the GTD - ain't gonna happen! Is there a spec sheet anywhere that shows the configuration/options that could have been available on a 2016 TDI? I will get an SEL, if they still sell them that way. What I really need on the car are "memory seats"! My wife and I are too different in size and driving position to do without memory seats. The "gas" Golfs do NOT have a memory option and from what the dealer says, memory seats are only available in the Passat. Could this be an after-market fix by the dealer of DIY?

Another quick question will the 2016/17 Golf TDI's have the lowered GTI suspension?

Smevans

TDI
'15 TDI| 78' Datsun 280Z (Sold)
Tried to break the TDI today. Drove a bunch of rutted back roads to get to a trailhead. This was one of the smoother sections in the photo. Bottomed out a few times but she made it haha. Will try again to break her this weekend as I head to the Alvord Desert.

AlexNJ

TDI
MK7 2015 Golf TDI SEL DSG (sold back to VW 12/2016)
While I'm not sure whether I'll keep my 2015 TDI or sell it back to VW, I enjoy this car too much not to give it a thorough cleaning and waxing when it's due. It's looking showroom-new after a few hours spent on it:

adjat84th

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Jetta TDI/'15 Golf TDI
^ Very nice. I was tempted to go with the R valence, but stuck with the GTI and also went 4" double walled tips. I think they look fantastic!

pmoulton5018

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf S 6MT
Thanks. Yeah I thought about the gti valence but the r32 style has had a special place in my heart. Yeah the 4" time fit perfectly. And the pipe is still 3" so I don't have too bad of a drone .

adjat84th

Veteran Member
TDI
With the turbo-back straight piped with just one resonator, I feel it's a bit droney when I get on it. I'm thinking of adding another resonator or small muffler to change it up a bit.

adjat84th

Veteran Member
TDI

Not today, actually a couple months ago now, but just cleaned it up and thought I'd snag a picture of my GTI valence and 4" tips. BuzzKen with one resonator, no muffler.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CruisingWagon

TDI
2015 Golf SportWagen TDI S
I didn't get to all of it "today" but back in April I put my summer wheels and tires on. In May I tinted the windows and in July I put the rocker panel stripe and lettering on. Finally took some pics.

Last edited:

Ooga

TDI
Mk7 SportWagen
My old account got deleted because I didnt log in much and just lurked around haha. So i figured I better start posting. Had the windows tinted / mud flaps and roof racks installed. O and I Plasti Dipped the wheels and racks.

Last edited:

quattrothatcould

TDI
MkVII Golf TDI
Installed VWR springs (about a week ago) - think I might take them out as the front is sitting very low (lower than others who have posted pictures):

Larry@FixMyVW

TDI
2015 GSW 6MT

Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers
034 Motorsports HD Strut Mounts
Neuspeed Rear Torsion Bar
Enkei PF01 18x8
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
ECS Stud Conversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Larry@FixMyVW

TDI
2015 GSW 6MT

Drove the Cherohala Skyway, Tail of the Dragon, and Moonshiners 28. This is at the base of Fontana Dam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colville

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI SEL "The Modern Squareback"
Be sure to post a mini review. I'm eyeing one myself.
Will do, give them a call… Great customer service and lots of really good information… made me excited about my TDI again! Screw the buy back, not getting rid of mine until it dies!

goes2fast

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GolfS, GTI 18s, H&R springs, Stage 2
Be sure to post a mini review. I'm eyeing one myself.
I love my Malone tune, just pulled it out so I could take it in for warranty work, and noticed more difference than I remembered for stock. I can hardly wait to put the tune back in.