Toyota Integra TDI

dennis1a4

TDI
Toyota Integra TDI
Here are some new pictures :)

Here's the new oil filter system I just put in.

Engine compartment. A lot the stuff is just temporary untill I get the new turbo installed.

Inside. I plan on shortening the wiring once I know where I'm going to mount the ECU.

And two full shots.

I also just uploaded a video of me driving the car. I have zero brakes right now so I don't drive much.

Last edited:

dennis1a4

TDI
Toyota Integra TDI
Things have been progressing slowly. I've got the engine compartment almost done, just a bit of wiring left and a couple of coolant hoses. The new turbo, tune, exhaust, and intake are all installed and working.

Right now I need to start building the fuel tank and run the brake lines so that I can take it out and see how it drives. I've updated my site with some of the progress that I've made. I still have a couple more build articles to write and upload. Here are a couple of pictures for those who don't feel like going to my site.

Wiring mess.

EUC. New chips and MAP removed with wires added.

Custom exhaust manifold.

Low restriction exhaust.

And a pic of the engine compartment with the new stuff including the custom airbox.

Let me know if you guys want more detail on any part of the project. It's been a little slow lately because i was working on another project, a MAME cabinet. If you're interested in that build, you can check out this part of my website

Here's a pic just for fun.

Enjoy :)

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI 5 Speed
Wow, its hard to wrap your head around what you see and hear in the video.

Keep it up, head turner for sure!