• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Some MK4 interior parts and engine parts NY

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
***Update***

Since it is getting to the end of the semester the projects and course work are getting piled up so I wont be going home often. I will only be able to offer parts that I have on hand and if I do end up getting more I will list them. At the first of the year I will be offering the body parts to sell.

Also this car is getting chopped up to save room on my scrap trailer. If anyone needs replacement panels for fixing a wreck or what ever else I may be able to cut it out. If you are interested PM me and we can work out a deal. It will have to be pick up only.

Link to Photobucket gallery. Its parts only and everything is for sale. I started the account just for this purpose
http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Jshua22/slideshow/

Here is the list of stuff that I have on hand that can be sent out. If the pic is not here I can get you one

Prices are not firm just a starting point

99.5 accelerator pedal $30
99.5 CCM 1JM 907 291 C Car had crank windows power locks. $40 Shipped
ABS Pump 113K $40
ABS pump bracket $15
A/c expansion valve with cover and hardware $25 shipped
Wood bottom trim piece under HVAC controls $15
Wood Climatronic trim $15
Headlight switch $8
Manual Mirror $30
99.5 intake pipe with map sensor insert $30
In dash cup holder works has the normal scratches on face plate. $30 shipped
Crank Pulley
Intercooler to turbo pipe 99.5 $25
Monsoon Amp $20
Low mileage Cluster 113K $80 Shipped
Engine mount $15
Transmission mount $15
Driver side lighted vent $15
Coolant jug $18 shipped
ABS pump $25 shipped
Hazards switch $10 shipped
Seat rail covers for under the seat pair. $15 shipped

I also have a 3 inch MAF housing that was off a Mercedes. Volkswagen MAF sensors will bolt into it and work fine. It just does not have the holes to bolt into the air box. It would need rubber connections on both sides. Great for more volume. PM me if interested and Ill send pics.

Cup Holder $30 shipped in the US

Wood trim piece $15.00

Headlight switches ONE is sold one is available $8

Manual mirror. red does not match VW red repaint or use as it is. The mirror is in great shape. It works fine. $35

Intake pipe from a 99.5 TDI with the spot for a MAP sensor. great shape $30

Crank Pulley decent shape $20

Headlight plugs with around 6 inches of wire SOLD

Stock map sensor SOLD
Climatronic controls SOLD

Last edited:

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
More Parts

5 SPD clutch line. Brand new OEM. Used for 100 miles and swapped to a stainless line. This one didn't work with my clutch set up. No Issues $40

Wiper and cruise stalk. Will separate if needed. $30

99.5 Accelerator pedal $30

99.5 Jetta Intercooler No hole for MAP $35

99.5 wiper linkages with motor and transmission SOLD

Cup Holder $30

Climatronic wood trim piece $15

ALH Pump sprocket SOLD

Intercooler to turbo pipe off a 99.5 tdi $25

Dimmer Switch SOLD
wood astray trim piece SOLD
90 degree intake pipe SOLD

Last edited:

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
More parts

1999.5 only instrument cluster low miles. 113k on it. It is in good shape. It has some scuffs in the center of the cluster. If you need more pics let me know. You can see the scuffs in the picutre. SOLD

Engine Mounts. Sorry unknown mileage. Had a pile of them time to move them out $15

Headlight switch vent. Decent shape has two small dings around ring for headlight. barely noticeable. lighted style $15

Random Parts please make offers.

Engine harness with glow plug sold

Idk if anyone has use for these emblems I have 3 complete sets pulled from cars. $5 shipped

Large harness from firewall forward. Will cut pieces off if needed. some pieces have been removed Make offer on pieces or whole

Last edited:

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
Will you have the radio cage with the wood trim available?

There are a few guys on vortex looking for that & some other wood items, I'd be glad to connect you to them if you have the parts.

Thanks

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Unfortunately no. I was going to put this in my car and started collecting pieces then decided not to. The are the only pieces I ended up getting. Thanks

nytoy

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Jetta
Looking for a red grill and bumper cover, headlights and a black leather back seat.
Would you have any of those?
Thanks
Scott

Last edited:

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
the front clip from the radiator forward is sold. Sorry I forgot to mention the car is black cloth seats. I may be able to get back to you on a leather seat this weekend. Do you need the bottom piece or back or the entire thing?

swapmeat

Veteran Member
TDI
b4v....died, engine swapped into mk1 caddy
You have an approx wait time? Not gonna hold you to it but just a heads up

swapmeat

Veteran Member
TDI
b4v....died, engine swapped into mk1 caddy
Oh that's fine. I just can't wait a month. Lol price for that ans switch shipped to my 12401. Just need at least 4-6 inches of wire off plug. More is better. Less not so much. Thanks

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
More Parts

I added more parts to the thread. Feel free to make offers the worst I can do is say no.

I also have a Drivers side front and Rear Red door off this Jetta. I will be pulling parts off this car this weekend to bring back with me. I can meet someone if they would like one of these doors. They are rust free and in great shape.

The trunk is also in great shape. It does not have the trunk actuator.

Sorry I do not have pics yet but I can get them Friday night when I get back

Votblindub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta Wagon
Do you have the center vents in the dashboard, just over the radio?

LSYJ

TDI
99 Jetta 5spd 285k
Would you happen to have the white plug that goes into the back of the HVAC control unit? mine is a little toasty. also would be interested in the blower fan resistor pack if it in working order

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Would you happen to have the white plug that goes into the back of the HVAC control unit? mine is a little toasty. also would be interested in the blower fan resistor pack if it in working order
Do you need the HVAC plug for the climatronic or for the normal knob style?

The resistor pack is good and I can get it when I go back this weekend

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
OEM clutch

I'm gunna take a shot in the dark here. Is anyone interested in the Stock clutch with flywheel. It came off this red car and only has 113k on it. I upgraded to a southbend. its in great shape I can get pics to you on Friday if your interested. $120 shipped

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Update

I updated the thread with more parts

Make me offers worst I can do is say no

Ill be adding stuff every week

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Starving college kid bump :D:D:D

Ill be pulling more parts off the 99.5 car this weekend. its taking too much room up in m garage.

The struts shocks control arms brakes have been sold along with the steering rack

This is a low mileage car and. 113k. Still have a pile of parts to sell.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
I'm sort of lost, is the 99.5 and the red car the same car?

Jshua

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
I Just have a valet style key for the car. The fob was not with it when I bought the car. Do you need the key and ignition switch?