Silicon Valley/Nor Cal?

kwhiner

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf GLS Silver
PYCE,

Sounds like a plan to me. I have tues and wed nights off, so those would be the best days/evenings. Either that or if you come up over a weekend just email me a couple days ahead and I'll give you the "800" number for work and my home #, so we can meet someplace. Warn you thou I work grave and get off at 730am. Let me know more than happy to go cruising.

peter pyce

Veteran Member
TDi-ers from bay area and around ...... SteveS is organising a great GTG in So. Cal ....... have a look and let's hope we all going to make it, it will be fun ....

SteveS wrote:

Capistrano is a go...and will be a great host. Best date for them is 1-05-02, with the following week as an alternate. They are starting a new building, groundbreaking is between those 2 Saturdays. Miles Brandon (owner) is a class act, and will have a worthwhile presentation. He would like an idea of how many will attend.
Here is part of his reply:
...We'll have probably 3 guys get involved: Greg Adams (our Fixed Operations Director ...hands-on service manager and is also overseeing the activities of our parts and rental managers),
Martin Lotman (service consultant - and
former tricked out TDI Golf owner), and one of our top diesel technicians.
A couple of other possible participants from our store: Doc Kirby - rental manager - is leasing a brand new 2002 TDI NB AT today
and Eric Reed - parts dept - owns a TDI Jetta
Miles will make this a valuable experience for us.
Post here if you might attend. I'll be the contact person for Miles and I'll post the plans in this thread.

The link is here:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=23&t=000102&p=

peter

First D

Veteran Member
For those of you coming by for the So. Cal. GTG let me know when you'll be by. You can stay at my place (BYO sleeping bags) or I can do a little research on the hotels. I'm pretty sure there's no $25 rooms around here, though.

We can hit the fine eateries of Orange County (ugh...one advantage to the Bay Area...).

Eric

P.S. I lost an E-bay auction for a set of Audi TT 5 spoke takeoffs...we'll try again!