Old Navy's Fall '11 GTG The Last Hurrah!!!

woofie2

Veteran Member
TDI
Former TDI owner
Ate the last KK pumpkin donut........:(

Truman was right this crap has still got a hold of me, but Dr. gave me some antibiotic's to help me get over the stuff.
It's probably an allergy to KK's

I got to thinking next year, the second weekend in October we should just drop in on you and have a GTG... if we bring everything there will be nothing for the old man to stress over.... :D

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .
It's probably an allergy to KK's

I got to thinking next year, the second weekend in October we should just drop in on you and have a GTG... if we bring everything there will be nothing for the old man to stress over.... :D
Just let me know when, I'll leave the garage remote on the deck rail. Just clean up when you leave. ;)

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .
Really cool pic's and video for sure, seems to me you have a good "eye" for photography. :D :cool:

Bought the wife a new laptop today for her birthday, a 17" Toshiba with AMD Quad-Core processor, 4 gig of RAM, DVD/CD player/recorder and it plays HD/Blue Ray DVD's and 650 gig HD to boot. Needless to say she's happy with her new toy, and it only cost me $300 out the door. ;)

Sure makes the one I using feel slow, small and old like me. :(

Last edited:

woofie2

Veteran Member
TDI
Former TDI owner
Really cool pic's and video for sure, seems to me you have a good "eye" for photography. :D :cool:

Bought the wife a new laptop today for her birthday, a 17" Toshiba with AMD Quad-Core processor, 4 gig of RAM, DVD/CD player/recorder and it plays HD/Blue Ray DVD's and 650 gig HD to boot. Needless to say she's happy with her new toy, and it only cost me $300 out the door. ;)

Sure makes the one I using feel slow, small and old like me. :(
bet the yard looks alot different with a slushy mix of snow on it.

woofie2

Veteran Member
TDI
Former TDI owner
I was looking at my calender for the summer, and saw a reminder for your GTG in October from last year.
Thinking about planning a second annual Final GTG?

I am 2-3 years from having a place I can host a Gathering.