Nice Cars in Bellinham, WA: Are they good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaB4S

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat
I see no picture
Sounds like a personal problem. I can clearly see the pic that I posted. "Ooopsie Daisy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Ooopsie Daisy

Banned
TDI
Passat Wagon (POS)
Must be one of them magic posts that no one can see but you. I may never get the legal ramifications I intend to, but you will have to live your life knowing you deceive people.

Does anyone else see a picture??? Anyone at all? Lol. There is no way out of this lie, and I've been watching and waiting for this moment. Time to get some new tricks.

Last edited:

VW-TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'95 Winnebago Rialta TDI/5-speed conversion, '93 Eurovan Weekender 2.5TDI/5-speed conversion
Does anyone else see a picture??? Anyone at all? Lol.
I don't see the picture. I am not computer expert, but for me it looks like there is something appeared (there is red "X"), so most likely some picture/file that not supported by computer/windows or what ever.
From properties it looks like that file hosted at yahoo.

BamaB4S

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat
Must be one of them magic posts that no one can see but you. I may never get the legal ramifications I intend to, but you will have to live your life knowing you deceive people.

Does anyone else see a picture??? Anyone at all? Lol. There is no way out of this lie, and I've been watching and waiting for this moment. Time to get some new tricks.
Wow. More baseless claims and defamation of character. Feel free to email me here: lykins_don@yahoo.com

Ooopsie Daisy

Banned
TDI
Passat Wagon (POS)
Wow. More baseless claims and defamation of character. Feel free to email me here: lykins_don@yahoo.com
And feel free to post that pic here. I've been waiting for this for a lnog time. An email account takes 1 minute to set up, and you need one to create an account, and BOB@nicecars might look a little suspicious.

Mods, please don't lock this. These guys have been ripping people off for years, and its time someone put a stop to it.

Ooopsie Daisy

Banned
TDI
Passat Wagon (POS)
I reduced the size. Can you view the follwoing pic?

You seemed to have such a good grasp on hosting photos two pages ago? What happened?:confused:

The more you type, and the later you stay up defending yourself the more obvious it becomes. Its almost 1:30 am in Alabama.... Its cool, keep posting nothing but red x's and blank posts. I like that.

No, no picture here.
I can't see it either, Mods watching careful =p
As stated, there is no pic, there will never be any pic. The ONLY excuse that could be made up in this situation is a bad pic host or an inability to post, which this guy demonstrated two pages ago isn't the case.:D

Last edited:

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
You know, it doesn't help the "cause" with you only posting negatively (all 17 of your posts) and being so damn aggressive ooopsie. You're gonna get banned and prove nothing in the process. Back off bud, we're trying to get some truth.

Ooopsie Daisy

Banned
TDI
Passat Wagon (POS)
You know, it doesn't help the "cause" with you only posting negatively (all 17 of your posts) and being so damn aggressive ooopsie. You're gonna get banned and prove nothing in the process. Back off bud, we're trying to get some truth.

I probably will ultimatly get banned, but so be it. If you got suckered by the lies and lost as much as I did on this wretched car, you would probably feel the same.

BamaB4S

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat
Can anyone see my profile pic or the posted pic? They are identical.

Ooopsie Daisy

Banned
TDI
Passat Wagon (POS)
Can anyone see my profile pic or the posted pic? They are identical.
Except that the large one (which doesn't exist by the way) shows how terrible that pchop is. Kudos, you've really outdone yourself. You use mspaint for that, jeeeezuz.

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
Except that the large one (which doesn't exist by the way) shows how terrible that pchop is. Kudos, you've really outdone yourself. You use mspaint for that, jeeeezuz.
]

It really is time to get of the man's case. Your issue is with Nice Cars, not Bama4S. He is the first customer of Nice Cars to post here. You are the second. I look forward to hearing how each of your cars runs in the future. But I do wish you would get off the personal stuff.

I am sorry you purchased a rust bucket for a small fortune. But if your posts here are any example of how you resolve problems, your problems are not likely to be resolve.

schultp

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen, 6sp manual
This thread lost its original focus after the first page of responses. The OP has not been responding since the first page of responses were likely sufficient for his/her needs.

I personally don't like when our forum becomes personal and aggressive. It isn't what TDIClub is about. At this point, views have been expressed. Now, this should end.

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
This thread lost its original focus after the first page of responses. The OP has not been responding since the first page of responses were likely sufficient for his/her needs.

I personally don't like when our forum becomes personal and aggressive. It isn't what TDIClub is about. At this point, views have been expressed. Now, this should end.

Good point. I am done with this thread. But would like to hear more from BamaB4s as the car gets more miles. Congrats on the new shifter boot. Top quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.