New wheels for the TDI

98tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 jetta tdi five speed
Your car looks awesome with those wheels! Now i am hunting down a wheel and suspension setup for my 06.... I can only blame you! lol

ez2xelr8

TDI
'06 Jetta
a bump, and a couple questions...

did you put the grill and headlights in? if so where did you get them?

same question about the lower cowls and fog lights...

Auton6

TDI
2006 Jetta tdi dsg 192,000 miles
Looks very nice man. Really liking the wheels. My wife had a 03 Jetta gli similar to that color and I'm pretty sure it's been my favorite stock paint job since then.

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
I love the stance. Are you running wheel spacers or just the 42mm offset wheels? I'm looking at 18s for my mk5, but have no idea what width and offset to go. Your setup looks perfect

DieselRacer

banned
TDI
BMW Advanced Diesel...2011 BMW 335d
Their is nothing I don't like about your car, one of the best I have seen...

amd is the best

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 VW Jetta Sedan DSG
I love the stance. Are you running wheel spacers or just the 42mm offset wheels? I'm looking at 18s for my mk5, but have no idea what width and offset to go. Your setup looks perfect
No spacers at all, just ET42. Pretty much perfect offset for a MK5 in my opinion.

Their is nothing I don't like about your car, one of the best I have seen...
That car looks really nice with those rims!
I love the look of black rims!
Thanks guys! Making me miss the car!

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
No spacers at all, just ET42. Pretty much perfect offset for a MK5 in my opinion.

Thanks guys! Making me miss the car!
Thanks for the info! I just gave the car to my mom, but I'm still going to clean it up a bit. I hate black wheels, but its a black car so my setup will look very similar to yours, without lowering it.

Did you make that grille or buy it? If you bought it, I'd like to know where. My chrome grille is filled with rock chips, so it's time for a new one

overdoz73

TDI
2006 VW Jetta TDI
Nice rims

If you don't mind me asking how much the rims cost I'm interested in buying some myself, and it looks like its lowered.
She looks good thought