HOW TO MAKE HARDCUT with flames ( ak47 mod ) edc-15 1.9tdi pd ??

lemoncurd

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 CJAA GTB2266
fairly easy to find out how to on youtube
i just searched "vw hardcut how to" and the first video is what youre asking for...

Freakoboost1

TDI
98 AHU JETTA
i just searched "vw hardcut how to" and the first video is what youre asking for...
Orrrrrr…..or……someone with firsthand knowledge on a specific thread rather than the evrymod fanboys on YouTube…..if you’re gonna be a troll, pass through. Or stay and be an adult.

yutu

TDI
GOLF4 1.9
Are you saying the injectors are open for 47°? What are your exhaust gas temperatures like?
900 degrees. the angle is early 30 degrees after all. and 2.4 bar boost
no. all YouTube videos are not correct. popcorn with fire does not work , but only spits of black smoke . for example, it doesn't work that way

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
47deg is wayyyy too long to be safe for longevity, imo. see other tuners do that, i wouldn't want to. better off getting bigger injectors if you want that much fuel and retard timing

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
It's not 47° of duration. They call it an AK-47 mod because the pops are supposed to sound like an assault rifle. Longevity is somewhat of an afterthought for these guys anyhow.

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
It's not 47° of duration. They call it an AK-47 mod because the pops are supposed to sound like an assault rifle. Longevity is somewhat of an afterthought for these guys anyhow.
some do increase duration to that long, or at least 45deg, i've seen it. fwiw, the stock max duration for a BEW is ~28deg. depends on the rpm but i think at the highest it goes to 28, maybe a bit less.

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
I’m guessing this is kind of on par with the lope tunes I’ve heard of, making a diesel run like a gasser with a big lumpy cam...

yutu

TDI
GOLF4 1.9
47deg is wayyyy too long to be safe for longevity, imo. see other tuners do that, i wouldn't want to. better off getting bigger injectors if you want that much fuel and retard timing
Well, at duration 47, you can't keep it on the floor for more than 15 seconds. enough for drag racing or traffic light racing. this time is also enough for measuring on a dyno.

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
The pops and flames have nothing to do with performance. It's all about creating a spectacle to impress onlookers. More impressive yet if you cut a hood exit for the exhaust.

lemoncurd

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 CJAA GTB2266
if you want flames youll need more fuel... generally bigger injectors or nozzles are required. maybe you can get by with more fuel from your supply pump since it is a PD

yutu

TDI
GOLF4 1.9
if you want flames youll need more fuel... generally bigger injectors or nozzles are required. maybe you can get by with more fuel from your supply pump since it is a PD
so for the pops of the flame, I almost got what I needed. 37 degrees duration and in the fifth injection duration map I made these 37 degrees duration. and in the map of injection angles I made late -12 degree angles

yutu

TDI
GOLF4 1.9
Yours doesn't seem to spit out a cloud of unburned fuel droplets, which indeed is perfection😅
But how to achieve that it does not spit out diesel fuel? injection angle how much should be done -12 or -3 ????

DannyS

Veteran Member
TDI
'14 Audi SQ5 TDI
But how to achieve that it does not spit out diesel fuel? injection angle how much should be done -12 or -3 ????
I'm not a tuner. Wouldn't know.

But my 50ct would be creating as much EGT as possible near the limiter and then retard injection fully on the limiter. Seems to me if it doesn't ignite it isn't hot enough.

yutu

TDI
GOLF4 1.9
I'm not a tuner. Wouldn't know.

But my 50ct would be creating as much EGT as possible near the limiter and then retard injection fully on the limiter. Seems to me if it doesn't ignite it isn't hot enough.
Tell me if the angle of injection and dose is enough for popcorn with fire? https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbi...SzYOtm63QnJGBCJdco7onLHaW8FGOMbY0&__tn__=EH-R