Help identifying OEM wheels?

JatoUnit

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI, Black, "Lola"
I just bought a 2011 Jetta TDI used from the dealer (my first diesel and first VW, already a lifetime convert I think). It came with 18" wheels, which the salesman told me were stock, but I have never seen anything like them on another Jetta around here. They seem to be VW wheels, but I couldn't find anything online about them.

Would any of you be able to identify these wheels? I mostly just want to know what size tires they're supposed to be running.

Thanks.

(I apologize for the picture, I'm at work and the only easy-to-post picture is from the dealer's website)

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I cannot find one in ETKA that looks exactly like that. The Vision is close, but not quite.

If they are in fact VAG wheels, they will have a part number somewhere in the casting, on the backside though.

Tire size is on the vehicle placard, but if the wheels were changed it won't apply of course.

TDI_Timmy

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW, DSG, Pano
All 2011 Jetta TDI sedans came with 16" ("Mambo") wheels. I don't think there was an option for bigger wheels unless the dealer or original owner did it.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Those look aftermarket to me - they just put VW center caps on them.

JatoUnit

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI, Black, "Lola"
Thanks guys, I talked to the maintenance guys at the dealership and they confirmed they are aftermarket rims and are looking up the part # for me.

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Sorry, no help, but is that tab just above & inboard of the fog light your heater plug-in? Nice installation if that's what it is.

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Thx. I've been told we Alaskans are almost Canadian. Hehe.