Green T

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
Not the herbal version, although bio D could be considered herbal.

Is there a green "T" badge in existance. I know their are green "DI"s out there but I have not found any "T"s.

Anyone know of anything?

JettaJake

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 GLS 5spd
Don't have a pic of mine handy here at work, but changing a red "T" to a green one is a piece of cake; some green vinyl tape, a sharp razor blade and you are good to go. No one will be the wiser.

If interested, PM me an email address and remind me to send you a photo. Green T, red D, red I...looks schweeet!

JJ

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
I would like to see yours. My email is in my profile.

I am interested in an actual green though, if I can find one.
If not, the JettaJake method may be applied.
Thanks.

TheCheat

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 jetta tdi 5m (227k), 04 jetta wagon 5m (293k)
I have a Green "DI" badge that I scored from Parts4Euro.com and it looks boss on my CG NB. As for a Green letter T, I'm not so sure you'll find it anywhere except ebay.de .

BoosTDIt

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last NA 2dr 5sp
you guys don't need to spend any money for colored lettering..
just get the all red version since they have the indentation then go to a vinyl shop and get some scrap vinyl in your color choice...peel original vinyl...paste new and cut with exacto knife..

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
just get the all red version since they have the indentation then go to a vinyl shop and get some scrap vinyl in your color choice...peel original vinyl...paste new and cut with exacto knife..
Or use green electrical tape. There is a very small line, but it's hard to notice (ie my avatar was made this way.

oriley

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 black Golf
Can you refresh me on what the green "DI" means again? I forgot, it isn't Biodiesel related is it?
Patrick

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
Green badging means running bio. Red designation is for HP rating. The more red letters, the higher HP.
Someone can correct me but I think
red 'I' is 110
red 'D' is 130
red 'T' is 150