Fuel pressure sensor Faulty?

dlhovland

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 golf Tdi manual transmission. Wife's car a 2014 toured v6 Tdi
2013 TDI Sport-wagon with 105000 miles. I have a intermediate check engine light and car gos into limp mode. It drives fine right now and the check engine light is of. Although the code is stored. I have checked the fuel canister and puled the valve on top of the where the fuel goes in. Screen and pump are very clean. Tried to to a dead head pressure. More than 15 pounds of pressure. And a open delivery of a gallon per minute. When using VDS to prime System. Next step is to replace fuel rail pressure sensor.. Should a replace the fuel rail regulator as well? Code is Fuel pressure sensor (G247) P0191 implausible intermittent signal
looking for advice.
David

dlhovland

Veteran Member
TDI
92 views. Changed fuel sensor and while the fuel rail was out changed fuel pressure relay. Car idles smother. Some of the flywheel shutter is gone at 2500 rpm pulling hard. Car is at stage three Malone tune. Now at idle the diesel smell is almost gone. I have a cat in the rawtek exhaus. I hope this help somebody else

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
are you running stock CP4 pump or upgraded to CP3 already? wanted to verify before I second guess it all.

dlhovland

Veteran Member
TDI
Cp4 pump and I checked for metal at the pump and the fuel rail everything good fingers crossed