C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi,
    I just wanted to confirm, you had 5 {FIVE} HPFP failures in 5,000 miles?!?! I just have had my second one after the warranty-covered first one 53K ago. I am feeling bent and hostile towards VAG over these repeated failures. I'm gonna contact the attorney that handled the dieselgate case and to contact the NHTSA, search P10034, and file a complaint to get VW to be held accountable for these substandard parts.
    C
    calimustang
    Yup! Did they check your fuel tank? It may have mold/mildew. Thats what caused my 5 hpfp failures. They didnt check for 4 straight times until The 5th…..I was so pissed and slapped CP3 on and never look back after they cleaned it up and replaced everything.
    C
    crustodd
    Cali, where did you get your CP3? Is it a direct bolt on? Is your car "tuned" and does it require retuning after the pump is installed? If I put that pump on, and removed the "corks" in the external components, does each stage of that require remapping? I'm at 163K and I have so much money in the car now, about $7-8K THIS YEAR, I gotta' drive it to get my value outta' it
    C
    calimustang
    whoops! overlooked your message. no remapping needed. I will private message you. that will get my attention quicker than this. they don't even notify me when I get messages on this area besides my threads or private messaging, dumb of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…