Dealing with BeachedBora....

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2-door, 2k Silver. Red RTDI now gone but not forgotten!
Aaron, Hella headlights arrived today! Thanks! It only took what...about five months?
Now fellas, it wasn't Aaron's fault. Those Germans like to take a lot of vacations! August, yup, Dec. yup, and the orders sent in between were not the correct headlights!
Anyway it sometimes does take a long time but patience is golden!
Persistence and tenacity are positive vendor qualities!
Bru

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Yeah, those special order Celis lights were going to be the end of me I swear. Then when they did come in and were the wrong ones I was at my wits end. I saw they were out for delivery for you for a week too, but carrier didn't attempt due to your winter weather - unearthed from all the snow yet? ;)

Glad they made it!
-BB

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2-door, 2k Silver. Red RTDI now gone but not forgotten!
From 21F. to 43F overnight. Snow went "instant melt". Now we get hammered with 55 mph winds! All is good until the trees get pulled from the ground or snapped off half way down. Fedex is playing catch up working the whole weekend!
Regards,
Bru

Shizzell

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf 1.9L GL 2dr
My experience with Aaron and Bryan at Bora parts has been great. They really do care about their customers, and I feel like I am always getting great deals on quality parts. Soon some serious mods are about to happen, and I know I'll be contacting these guys.

Thanks again!

db252

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf 2005 Jetta 2003 Jetta 2001 Golf
Got my stuff from Aaron. Always helpful and professional with exceptionally fast shipping. Thanks Aaron.

regkat

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 golf
Aaron is the bomb!

Never had a complaint and been dealing with Aaron since 2007. Stuff happens but Aaron always goes the extra mile to make it right. Thanks Aaron (and now Bryan) for years of great dealings.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Appreciate it everyone - just FYI we'll get it on the record that it's Brian :)
And your Recaros will be on the way shortly Regkat!
Cheers!
-BB

regkat

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 golf
Awesome! Soon comfort AND good looks! (the seats I mean, but you are fine looking young man. :D)
Appreciate it everyone - just FYI we'll get it on the record that it's Brian :)
And your Recaros will be on the way shortly Regkat!
Cheers!
-BB

treyca

Veteran Member
prompt service

I order all my vw parts thru Bora parts which is monthly. Cannot say enough good thing about him and his parts business, shipment arrive so quickly they must have been sent out on the same day. Always packed well with plenty of recyclable eco bags rather than messy peanuts. Free shipping these days usually means the slowest possible, not with this company! thanks Aaron and keep up good work.

kjmiv

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Just ordered parts from Aaron. They were here in less than 18 hours. Amazing. He answers the phone AND actually gets back to you. I will buy all my VW parts from Aaron from now on.

Timcharlto

TDI
2000 Jetta
It got fixed

I ordered a swap kit and realized it wasn't complete in the middle of having the work done. Aaron pulled the parts (I think off his own car) and over-nighted them on a weekend (I don't want to think how much shipping set him back on that.) A mistake happened, but I couldn't ask for a better response.

Aquaticmind

Veteran Member
Wheeling, WV via Athens Georgia via, Bainbridge Is
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Just got my order from Aaron. I had forgot to change the shipping address from my old address... oddly I had fix the billing address... the order was already shipped when I noticed. I called Aaron and left a message.. he called me right back, got things taken care of... and my parts arrived, at my New address, a few days later...

..did I mention it was clutch and a 600 dollar order!

Awesome customer service! Thanks a million.

TDI
02 Golf GLS
Aaron is great seller to deal with. I'm currently on deployment in the Pacific ocean and he has helped me through the distance to get the parts I need for my upgrades. Now get the wife to the hospital...Congratulations on the baby man.

Viz

TDI
2001 & 2002 MKIV, 2015 MKVII
Thumbs up again, and Congratulations too !

Ordered mid day Friday, packages in hand (back to the east coast mind you) noon Monday. Great service as always, lightening fast shipping, and, Aaron is a new daddy (again). Congratulations.

Viz

joelnmich

TDI
2011 JSW TDI
Bought a set of OEM Auto Dim Aspherical Mirrors from Aaron on his site for approx $180 USD with shipping included. Received the mirrors in two days (on FREE SHIPPING!) NW United States to Tampa, FL.

Quality parts and quality service at a price that is so low you have to think twice.

ctnatureboy

Veteran Member
TDI
mk7 Golf R 6MT
Picked up a timing belt kit and tool set from Aaron. Shipped the same day (I think even the same hour), arrived promptly, and in superb condition at a price that I just couldn't complain about. This isn't my first time buying form him and certainly won't be my last. I HIGHLY recommend using Boraparts for all of your TDI needs!

Thanks again Aaron for running a top notch service!

notfrommt

TDI
00 Green TDI, manual
Bought a performance package from Aaron. I must say that despite the fact that I am a terrible customer and a pain in the a**, he is incredibly responsive and nice to work with. I found the performance package to be complete and just what I was looking for, in one place, at a price I thought fair. I know that I can call him and get my questions answered. That is one factor that I deem critical to good business.

Link to my package:
http://shopping.boraparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_26_39_117&products_id=834

Best regards

TDI
2002 Jetta, 2003 jetta wagon
I have spent more than a few dollars now at Bora Parts with Aaron's help. Since I am a TDI newbie, I really appreciate dealing with people of the highest integrity. Aaron and his crew are of the highest caliber and their service is second to none!

03Springer

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GL+ 2013 A3 TDI
Ordered the 3.16 R&P, LUK clutch and Peloquin limited slip differential from Aaron, great service. Had it all installed this last Saturday and am I impressed with the results. 2200 RPMs at 70 MPH, clutch is so smooth and having power to two wheels instead of one is great. Thanks Aaron for outstanding service!

Last edited:
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI
Good service at Bora Parts

I just received a Glow Plug Harness from Bora Parts - http://shopping.boraparts.com/.
Aaron took my order on a Saturday and had the part in my hands Wednesday morning. I was in a time bind as the only time I had in the next few weeks to work on the car was Wednesday afternoon. The part was a Volkswagen factory part all “shiny” and new. Aaron was very helpful at every step of this process and made sure that I had what I needed when I needed it. (FEDEX next day) In this case time was the prime concern and price was secondary, however, he also provided the part at a very good price.

He gets a 6 star rating on a 5 star scale.

socks

TDI
Blue Graphite 2006 Jetta 5sp, 0 pkg
Thanks Aaron!!

Just received the final piece to a couple of large orders - camshaft kit, frost heater and a bunch of filters. Quick shipping, great customer service and at a price that didn't make me feel too bad... :D

treyca

Veteran Member
lost count

I've lost count of how many times Aaron has sent me something overnight, or on the weekend, after hours. The guys at bora parts have always got me what i needed to get back on the road for close to ten years now. Stopped checking with other parts guys for oe vw tdi or racing parts.

Billshire

TDI
2003 VW Jetta TDI GLS Wagon autotragic
I just put in an order for an A4 Timing belt kit to get shipped overnight to me. I'll wait and see if I get it tomorrow but I have no doubts. I've ordered from Bora Parts a number of times and everything gets shipped much quicker than I had expected. It has always been a pleasure dealing with Aaron and I recommend buying from Bora Parts if at all possible.

Thanks Aaron!

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
I called around to find some Bilstein TC struts for one of our B4's and Bora Parts listed them as being in stock. I called to confirm since everyone else was sold out and he said they listed some, but he went to visually check and could only find the fronts. He made some calls and called me back within minutes saying he found some in another state and would expedite ship them to complete the kit. I ordered them and they arrived in just a few days, and he still honored the free shipping!

The service was top notch and Aaron definitely went above and beyond to find them for me.

I will definitely buy more from him in the future.

GTDI4

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2002, Black
You, and only you are responsible for the words you write, words you speak, and actions you take. You are clearly goading us and you are clearly taking pleasure from it.

It's a pity that you have been unable to locate the vendor complaint thread.
There is no vendor complaint thread. There is one on Accountability Thread. Which means they are OR not accountable on thier dealings. Which means this thread should not be here under Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale. It needs to be moved.
The title says "Dealings with BeachBora" There is nothing for sale here.