Comprehensive Pinout Spreadsheet?

darkscout

Grammar Scout
TDI
2003 Golf
Has anyone put together a comprehensive pinout spreadsheet?

I'm primarily looking for the ECM and IP connection right now for both ALH (121-pin) and AHU (55-pin?) but BEW, and CR too (in the future).

I've seen a few incomplete ones but I was just hoping someone had already done the work because we all know how fun Bentley is (even if it is complete).

mcneil

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI 4dr, 2001 Jetta TDI, Jeep TDI project
Very sorry everyone for completely forgetting about this. I saw the PMs, got busy with some other stuff, and forgot to get back to this.

Here's the spreadsheet shared on google docs in xlsx format. Let me know if it works for everyone.

ALH ECU Pinouts

Last edited:

Scott02

Veteran Member
TDI
Too Many
I'm doing the 2005 BHW one, just wanted to throw that out there so no one else spends any time on it.
It wont be "done" for a little while though, as progress on my project is more important than prettying up the spreadsheet.
I used the ALH one above as a starting point, but made some of the columns a little more user friendly.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
PM me with e-mail address for 121-pin ALH ECU. I have it in a word processing document.