BEW EGR Delete kit?

05MK4TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Volkswagen Jetta BEW
i have a 2005 mk4 bew with a stripped out thread on the egr cooler where the bolt from my egr is pipe going into my egr cooler. i don’t have the money to replace the pricey EGR cooler, because i have a scheduled appointment to tune my tdi coming up soon. does anybody have a link for a mk4 bew egr delete block off plate that they can share? i’ve searched google for about an hour and a half and found one site that sold them but they were out of stock.

if they don’t exist anymore (it’s an old car, people moved onto bigger and better things, i know…) then does anybody know what size the coolant hoses are that feed the egr cooler? i might just make my own block off kit, and these coolant hoses need to be mated. there’s 4 in total, (2 small, 2 large) and in order to run my car without an EGR cooler i need to attach those two hoses together to create a complete loop for coolant to travel. any info would be great! thanks in advance for the help!

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Here:

And here:

Everything you need, under $100 to your door.

05MK4TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Volkswagen Jetta BEW
Here:

And here:

Thank you, man! I ended up going with a homemade kit lol. made 2 plates for free from scrap metal, and then a few bucks on a coolant elbow. i appreciate the links though, when I get another TDI ill look into this

SMPMASTERMIND

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI BEW
Here:

And here:

Do you need to use an egr blanking plate to? many kits come with this.