Search results

1. International rebuild

International rebuild

2. bmike

My JSW saved me from my mistake

I use this: http://www.hammacher.com/Product/74978?promo=search it was a gift and I was skeptical, but it works.
  3. bmike

12 A3 TDI vs 12 Jetta TDI MPG

If this is the case for the OP, your wife has pressitis. Driving with your foot always pressed, either on the gas or brake, (like F1 drivers), will lower MPG's; teach her the art of the coast. 10% gains are easily achieved.
  4. bmike

1992 GTI with complete AHU swap!!! Show Car!

Can you give an idea on approximate mileage? Does the A/C work?
  5. bmike

dumb question--engine block heater

That heater is just over 500 watts, it can get expensive running it all night, you should look into getting a heavy duty timer. It only needs 3-4 hours to make a big difference.
  6. bmike

door trim coming off...

Here's one http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=260333
  7. bmike

Looking for Vag somewhere in central Ct

Please PM me.
  8. bmike

dumb question--engine block heater

The end that plugs into the car is a "special" design that no one else has. Not standard.
  9. bmike

2010 Audi A3 2.0 TDI FWD S-Tronic - CT

Price lowered to $31,500.00
  10. bmike

Potential buyer questions

Replys in Red.
  11. bmike

FYI, I have always added 1 oz. of B100 per gallon, and try to get to a station whenever the tank hits 1/4. Mike
  12. bmike

SOLD Selling my 2010 TDI. Ibis white, black leather interior, 6-speed auto s-tronic transmission. Premium Plus model which includes; Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights, Bluetooth hands-free phone interface, 3-spoke multifunction leather steering wheel, power front drivers...
  13. FS package

FS package

14. FS package

FS package

15. FS package

FS package

16. FS package

FS package

17. FS package

FS package

18. FS package

FS package

19. bmike

MK6 AC Warm most of the time

I have an appointment with the Audi dealership on Tuesday to address A/C issues I am having. It is slow to cool down after sitting in the sun all day, on my commute home it takes the 2 miles to the highway then getting on the Hwy. to really cool. Also at times, on the highway, it will slowly go...
  20. bmike

Real Time Monitoring of CR HPFP's to detect failure

Subscribed Sent from my old, slow, out of date laptop that has a sticky L key