Search results

1. dillenger1

qloader+ eco number mismatch

qloader+. please delete. issue found hello collective. I've got a qloader. trying to go back to stock tune.i get the "write" denied "ecu numbers mismatch". autopolar can bus device needed turned off
  2. dillenger1

third taillight leak

anyone else had a leak on mk7 top brake light? I had my light and grommet replaced under warranty once all ready.not only is it still leaking but the tech didn't seat the plug fully either and I had to take it out and seat it.hmmmmm
  3. dillenger1

rear trunk light upgrade gsw

looking for an upgrade to actually illuminate the hatch..I really wish there were lights on the bottom of the hatch so when raised you could see what your doing
  4. dillenger1

opinions on billet cams

Is it true that the billet colt cams have solve premature wear issues in the PD? I vaguely remember watching a dark side video where he said they changed the profile on their cam to eliminate wear.was wondering if that's been incorporated into the colt design
  5. dillenger1

polar FIS

so kerma released the polar FIS for the MQB platform mk7.I ordered it and its installed. So far I love the clean factory look. has anyone else taken the plunge?just wanted to talk about function and parameter changes.does anyone have a quikstart guide for button inputs?
  6. dillenger1

BHW rod bearing location

so my crank has been cut .25mm and i have the appropriate oem rod bearings.4 are labeled "sputter" with an aditional shiny coating on the back.bhw rods dont have locating tabs.i assume the "sputter halfs are for the upper rod(piston side)to take additional force.the factory manual notes...
  7. dillenger1

gsw third taillight leak

any have any leaks at the third brake light on the hatch?
  8. dillenger1

Rolling radius mk6gti Detroit

Got a mk7 gsw. Bought a set of 18” Detroit’s from a mk6gti. Has anyone messed around with the calibrations on vcds? I talked to a guy about a “snow tires “ adjustment. Was wondering if it’s possible the calculate the difference and make an adjustment for the cluster Sent from my iPhone using...
  9. dillenger1

ALH arp bead bolts $100

Have An unused set sitting on the shelf Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. dillenger1

convenience options/configuration

can the automatic window be added with vcds?i think i read somewhere that only the passat got it factory.when i go into my settings .the only thing i have under the open close menu, is door locking
  11. dillenger1

egt boost /monitor

anyone use a small led/lcd guage monitor for monitoring temps and pressures?ive seen some small 2" guages with 2 inputs available.looking for something small and discreet.
  12. dillenger1

wtb/wtt 17" or 18" factory rims

need a set of rims for summer tires.i have multiple bentley manuals for trade as well as an 99 AHU runner complete with harness and ecu.lets make a deal
  13. dillenger1

Best adapter dimensions source

Has anyone had luck with available dimensions for making an adapter plate?there are a lot of photos available when searching. Toyota or ax to bhw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. dillenger1

scanguage 2

anyone use a scanguage 2 on their cars?
  15. dillenger1

im joining the club!!! im joining the club!!!!

picking up a 2015 sportwagen dsg tommorrow platinum grey!!had a little scare as i thought all us autos were dsg.I had been looking at erwin info on the variants and it listed like 4 automatic transmissions...But low and behold they are all dsg.had kerma on the phone yesterday and guess what...
  16. dillenger1

SPEC sheet for bhw

anyone have a quiklist for building a bhw? is the bentley cd a good source of information for engine building?I need crank journal tolerances and torque specs for the engine
  17. dillenger1

Wtb 2014-2015 Jetta SportWagen tdi. Near Ohio Text 2163161583 ben

Looking for a car. Worth a shot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. dillenger1

Does the Passat Bentley cover the bhw?

Saw an edition and it didn’t cover the 2.0L tdi Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. dillenger1

bhw injector puller

can anyone give me accurate measurement for the injector puller for a pd?just want to machine a block with the correct "foot"
  20. dillenger1

FS/FT bentleys 99-05 &05-10'

will trade one either or for a factory manual covering passat bhw