Search results

1. S

MRTuning vs. Tunezilla (Malone) tunes

Disclaimer - I am not the creator of the content and I stumbled across this YT clip and I thought it was interesting.
  2. S

OE Replacement Brake Pads questions

Hi Everyone, My OEM brake pads have ATE stamped on it next to VW/Audi logo, but I don't know what materials they used to make the pads; Semi-Metallic or Ceramic. All I know is that it squeaks when it's super cold out until the brakes have warmed up. Semi-Metallic -...
  3. S

This is a great community! krazykipa fixed my suspension issue.

On my 2014 Golf Wagon, despite the car having such a low mileage, but the front struts were making noises and the rear suspension were bottoming out whenever I commute to downtown Toronto. I purchased a set of Koni struts/shocks from IDParts and I paired it with a set of Golf R springs with many...
  4. S

Upgraded my bulbs on my OSRAM LEDriving XENARC headlights

I absolutely love how the aggressive my car looks with the OSRAM headlights on my Golf Wagon, but I just couldn't get over the fact that the HID lights had little improvement over the Halogen bulbs. I did some research on the European market and I found out the regulations to use 35w bulbs...
  5. S

Suspension Upgrade by using VW Parts for my JSW

Hi All, I have an opportunity to purchase a set of MK6 Golf R struts/shocks but with no springs. I am thinking about purchasing the struts/shocks and pairing it up w/ VW Drivers Gear Springs and installing a MK6 GTI 22MM rear sway bar. Has anyone completed similar modification? I just want...
  6. S

Got my JSW paddle steering wheel re-trimmed by Royal Steering Wheel UK

Hand sanitizer hasn't been kind to the leather on the steering wheel among the wife and I. I opted to get my steering wheel re-trimmed by Royal Steering Wheel UK, perfed leather side, smooth top and bottom, 2MM thicker and black stitching. I ordered the TDI Club Black steering wheel trim and...
  7. S

Which vendor/shop sells pentosin ffl-2 in the GTHA?

I know Amazon sells it, but I really want to try to avoid buying amazon and support local businesses in the GTHA if possible. So who sells the pentosin ffl-2 DSG fluid kit? or even 5 x 1l bottles?
  8. S

BuzzKen Exhaust?

Hey there, I have a 2014 Golf Wagon TDI and I want to order the BuzzKen exhaust. It would appear that I can only order it from the American distributer in US dollars? How can I order one in Canadian Dollars?