This is a great community! krazykipa fixed my suspension issue.

Speedmaster_102

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf Sportwagen TDI
On my 2014 Golf Wagon, despite the car having such a low mileage, but the front struts were making noises and the rear suspension were bottoming out whenever I commute to downtown Toronto. I purchased a set of Koni struts/shocks from IDParts and I paired it with a set of Golf R springs with many new suspension components. I’m still new to working on German cars since I've always worked on Hondas. I managed to install the driver's side suspension but struggled with the passenger side which as a result I forgot to disconnect the drive shaft and the axle separated itself. Oops!

A fellow member, krazykipa drove from London to Mississauga, he was able to re-connect the axle and finished the suspension job with ease. I highly recommend him if you are stuck in a middle of a job or not wanting to pay dealers price for maintenance. He has all the right tools and resources to do the job.

This is a great community! Thanks again!

Last edited:

krazykipa

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf TDI (RIP), 2006 Jetta Wagon TDI
Thanks for the kind words. Happy to help out a fellow member, and I'm sure you're all set for your future projects. Live, learn, and keep motoring!

Fitn3rd

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline
Rob fixed my sway bar links and more, yesterday.

I'm very happy to have Rob work on my car. He always explains and shows me what he's doing so that I can learn to do it on my own and he's never satisfied until every nut and bolt is to spec.
I appreciate that a lot.

Last edited: