Search results

1. OhCdn

Injection pump timing?

so I had a look at both my cars on vcds and my jetta which is my daily and stock and the timing is on point for injection pump timing, I look at my golf which has 11mm pump,injectors, vnt17, etc its waay over spec at 100/100 now my question do more tuned tdi raise injection timing? Now I just...
  2. OhCdn

White smoke after hard pull.

hey guys not sure if this is a simple question to answer but here we go, so I have been seeing this issue on my golf alh where when I do a hard pull no issues but when i let off the throttle white smoke comes out for 3 or so seconds but then just stops. My question is that most likely my heads...
  3. OhCdn

Transmission fluid question for alh!!

hey guys this is probably a weird one but I can get my hands on oem transmission fluid but my question is it worth going back to oem or go with pennzoil syncromesh. Now the reason being im putting decent torque numbers down wondering if the stock fluid still preforms better then pennzoil in my...
  4. OhCdn

Vnt 17

hey wondering if anyone is looking for a vnt 17 just hmu in pms its a month old and want to go bigger lmk (GT1749vb) 1000$ cad obo
  5. OhCdn

Best place to buy pistons, rods and cams ALH

hey guys looking to build my alh and wondering where have you guys bought parts from and were there boarder fees etc... or is there a place in canada that supplies?
  6. OhCdn

Toyo Proxes R88R Tires thoughts

Hey guys just ordered these tires in hoping for better traction anyone have experience with them(Toyo Proxes R88R Tires 225/45R17) is the size I got for my long beach rims. Once I get them in I will be doing a review to the difference from a normal tire. I posted this in the wrong thread before...
  7. OhCdn

Bully Clutch Is A Waste!!!

hey guys just thought i should tell you guys about my experiences with these guys. So i called in and told them everything i got done to my car and how much power im putting down and Frank was really god to deal with at first seemed like he knew what he was talking about saying the stage 3...
  8. OhCdn

Can automatic window become manual?

The reason im asking is someone is selling a automatic window door and I have manual, will i beable to swap the internals and call it a day or is it not worth my time? Thanks guys
  9. OhCdn

Is there actuator upgrades for the gt1749vb

Is there any actuator upgrades at all cant find them anywhere? Gt1749vb
  10. OhCdn

Canadian prices for vnt17 from kermatdi

Hey guys have a turbo coming in tomorrow from kermatdi fast as hell shipping by the way 3 days.. But anyways I paid a total of 1608.56 Canadian for a vnt17 with the braided line and stock tubing adapter for ALH also a 3 bar map sensor. Another thing I guess would be how are you guys enjoying...
  11. OhCdn

Coolant temp sensor or thermostat? Mk4 Golf

Today on the way to work which is a 45 minute drive and mtemp cluster just made it to 90°f, which usually only takes 10 mins usually so what I am wondering if it is sensor or the thermostat. A guy from work told me that if you unplug the sensor wires and put your car on accesoriy that it will go...