Search results

1. R

Injector return line

While i was working on getting all the top side maintenance taken care of to get the jetta back on the road i must have set something down/something fell and broke the injector return line between far left and next in line injectors. Is there any upgrades for these or any decent colored hoses...
  2. R

Wtb mk4 jetta lower portion air box

Looking to get the lower portion of the air box with all tabs in place. Mine has broken tabs from my accident and since i have it apart id like to get a good one.
  3. R

Red fluid leak

2003 jetta tdi 5speed. Basically rebuilt the entire front and rear suspension including cv axles. Having to drop the subframe again due to control arm bolt being stripped. Looked around at what i need to unbolt and see red fluid around the bottom of the passenger side cv inner flange. Any idea...
  4. R

Lower control arm nut stripped

As the title states the im replacing the control arms on my 03 jetta. Went to put the new arm in and the captured nut had broke loose. Cut a hole and had it welded. Went to reinstall arm and now the nut is physically stripped. Got to about 40 ft/lbs and the bolt goes from righty tighty to righty...
  5. R

Brake upgrades

Im switching my tdi over to audi tt/r32 brakes front/rear. Ive got most all the parts already including audi tt knuckles. 1 thing i havent see anywhere in my searches is what i need to do with wheel bearings and abs rings. Also do i need to do anything to the rear?