Search results

1. N

Trusted TDI Mechanics/Shops in the Vancouver (GVRD) Area

One more thumbs up for German Motor Car of Port Moody.
  2. N

Lower Mainland - Windshield wiper arm puller?

Found one Finally found one at Princess Auto in Coquitlam. Works like a charm.:) Nats_dad
  3. N

Thanks, Michael. I'm going to see if anyone closer to home, answers. cheers, Nats_dad
  4. N

Hello Lower Mainland TDI owners: Does anyone have a Windshield wiper arm puller tool, or a 2-jaw battery post puller? I'd like to borrow one - or buy one if you have an extra. Can't get the windshield wiper arms off my 2003 TDI. Can't find any in stock in Vancouver-area auto parts stores...
  5. N

Leaky sunroof not covered by recall

Does anyone have the reference number for the "class action lawsuit"? Is it applicable in Canada as well as the USA? I have had leaks from our 2003 Jetta Wagon sunroof drains for years and clean them my self but they keep occurring (here in rainy Vancouver). Thanks!
  6. N

Will 5x114.3 rims fit on 2003 Jetta wagon?

Thanks Thanks TDICADDGUY, I was on adaptitusa.com and checked their reference guide and found out what you are stating. I'll keep looking for some 5X100's.
  7. N

Will 5x114.3 rims fit on 2003 Jetta wagon?

I'm looking into buying used winter tires (on rims) for 2003 jetta wagon tdi, but not sure if they will fit. (Private sale) Owner says that they have the hole pattern is 5x114.3 and 4x114.3 and are off a 98 Altima.I don't know what offset is, or what offset these rims have. Thanks for any advice!
  8. N

Location of Rear Wiper Fluid 2003 Jetta Wagon

Thanks MOGolf and frugality: I'll try your suggestion when I get home from worked. Rode the bicycle today.
  9. N

Thanks, MOGolf: But no fluid is getting to the rear (although lots on front), so I guess I have a different problem.
  10. N

Where is the reservoir located for the rear wiper fluid on a 2003 jetta wagon? I looked in front and in panels inside back and do not see it. Thanks!
  11. N

Biodiesel Prices & Locations By State/province

100% biodiesel for sale at Vancouver Biodiesel Co-op, 360 Industrial Avenue, Vancouver BC (home of Recycling Alternative) This biodiesel is made from 100% recycled waste vegetable oil (yellow grease) and tallow (from animal fats). See http://www.vancouverbiodiesel.org/index.html
  12. N

19 Jan 07 Langley GTG

Farewell and good luck, Tony Hola Tony, Thanks for the excellent service and advice. Best of luck to you in Chile. Steve 2003 TDI Wagon - biodiesel
  13. N

FOB stopped working 2003 Jetta wagon

Thanks GD, remote now working Replaced battery and remote now works.:) Thanks for your help!
  14. N

FOB stopped working 2003 Jetta wagon

Newbie questions - My wife's FOB stopped working recently, after a plane trip (FOB was x-rayed during security). None of 3 remote buttons work. She uses the key and then unlocks back doors with button on driver's window. Do we need new battery? How do you open a fob without breaking it...
  15. N

Flashing Glow plug light (newb)

New brake light switch fixed flashing glow plug light Hi Folks, Dealer just replaced my brake light switch (under recall) and that stopped the flashing glow plug light - which had come on for the first time this morning. Thanks to all the TDI'ers for the good advice!
  16. N

Glow Plugs Flashing

New brake light switch fixed flashing glow plug light Hi Folks, Dealer just replaced my brake light switch (under recall) and that stopped the flashing glow plug light - which had come on for the first time this morning. Thanks to all the TDI'ers for the good advice!
  17. N

Hey, flashing glow plugs!

18. N

Cruise quit and glow plug light blinks?

19. N

Flashing glowplug light