Location of Rear Wiper Fluid 2003 Jetta Wagon

Nats_dad

TDI
2003 wagon
Where is the reservoir located for the rear wiper fluid on a 2003 jetta wagon? I looked in front and in panels inside back and do not see it.

Thanks!

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
Same reservoir as the front.

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
Make sure the nozzle isn't plugged.

Pull it out. Blow it out. Operate washer with the nozzle out and see if fluid squirts out (Caution: make sure no one is standing in the path of the potential fluid squirt.)

02DslPwr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon, TDI
I got tired of replacing the rear wiper every 3 months. Loose the wiper all together and keep a generous helping of RainX on the rear window. It'll always be easy to see through and you wont be spending $10 every 3-6 months on a new wiper.

I have a blank plate over the hole where the wiper motor was. Got it from ECS Tuning.