Search results

1. D

Purchased a '15 Passat TSI SE Tonight

Well, I hate to sell back my '13 Passat TDI SE but I decided too. It was a very hard decision. I love the fuel mileage and range. I drive at least 164 miles per days, Monday - Friday. However my TDI had 126k miles, needed the heater core replaced (which I missed the extended warranty :mad:)...
  2. D

'13 Passat TDI SE Reduced MPGs

My 13 Passat TDI SE has recently dropped fuel mileage from 40-42 to 37ish. I am driving the same route every day. Two weeks ago I had the 100k mile service completed. I had new tires installed last weekend. Today I had the alignment checked. We have had consistent weather (sunny). This is...
  3. D

Continental Pure Contacts vs Michelin Primacy MXM4

I would appreciate opinions from those who have owned these tires. Do/did you like them? Would you buy them again? What didn't you like about them? I am buying new tires in the next two weeks. My favorite tire store carries these two tires for my car. I drive approximately 60-65k miles...
  4. D

Oil Filter

I'm a new owner of a 2013 Passat TDI. What brand oil filters are recommended? I just bought a Wix filter from O'Reillys. When I owned. Mercedes E320, the Mann filter was recommended. I was just curious if there were specific recommendations, or more importantly, specific brands to avoid?
  5. D

Finally joined the TDI "club"

This morning I bought my 2nd VW. It's a 2013 Passat TDI SE (though it looks like a SEL with the options). 58k miles. I had to replace my 2013 Passat 2.5 SE after I "totaled" her Monday night. (Draw back of having 131k miles...low vehicle value)