Search results

1. FirstOrbit84

FS: 2013 Passat TDI SEL - Florida, Georgia, Alabama

Listing this for my father in south Florida: https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/d/lake-worth-2013-volkswagen-vw-passat/7210604450.html I'm a long time member here, but don't have a TDI now. Feel free to ask any questions about the car. Car is located in south Florida but is frequently driven...
  2. FirstOrbit84

FS: Black Cloth Floor Mats (Round Clips)

Black Cloth Floor Mats, little wear. Asking $60 shipped.
  3. FirstOrbit84

FS: 17" OEM "Porto" Wheels

1 set of 17" OEM "Porto" Wheels from a 2010 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition. These come standard on the Mk6 Golf TDI's. In great shape, with no curb rash, cracks or bends. They are 7" wide and have a very high offset, I think 51 or 54mm. They have no tires on them, or centercaps. Asking $400 shipped...
  4. FirstOrbit84

FS: Mk5 Parts - Floor Mats, Mudflaps, Headlight Switch

1 set of Black Plain Floor Mats with No Logo - $50 shipped
  5. FirstOrbit84

Mk6 Style High Beam DRL on 2010 Mk5 Jetta using VCDS?

As title states, I have a 2010 MkV Jetta with halogen headlights, and I like the look of the Mk6 high beam DRL better than the low beam DRL on the Mk5. Does anyone know if this be changed using Vag-Com/VCDS? If so, how? Thanks!
  6. FirstOrbit84

FS: 2002 2-Door Golf GL, 5-speed, T-Red, 117k mi, NE FL

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=334798
  7. FirstOrbit84

FS: 2002 2-Door Golf GL, 5-speed, T-Red, 117k mi, NE FL

SOLD!!! Hi guys, I'm a long-time member and I still absolutely love my TDI. However, I am considering selling it because I need something with 4 doors due to a new addition to the family, and I just moved much closer to my job where I don't really need the excellent fuel economy anymore. I'll...
  8. FirstOrbit84

The <$100 Lower IC pipe (pancake pipe) upgrade

Hey folks! I just wanted to share how I upgraded my pancake pipe today with an OEM one from a 1.8T... Basically, I'm trying to do all of the supporting mods before I spring for a turbo (or if I don't buy the turbo, I'll end up as the fastest VNT-15 ;)). So, I'll be doing IC piping, intake...
  9. FirstOrbit84

Ebay VNT25 - anyone tried it?

Looks pretty cheap: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GARRETT-VNT-25-Brand-New-Turbo-ULTIMATE-PERFORMANCE-/400246605313?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d308e8601 anyone heard of or used this seller before?
  10. FirstOrbit84

Feeler: 2002 2-Door Golf GL, 5-speed, T-Red, 113k, NE FL

Hi guys, I'm a long-time member and I still absolutely love my TDI. However, I am considering selling it because I need something with 4 doors due to a new addition to the family, and I'm moving much closer to my job where I don't really need the excellent fuel economy anymore. Plus, I'd...
  11. FirstOrbit84

Weird Shudder/ Shaking Problem While Stopped

I've got a weird problem that I can't seem to figure out: The car seems to shudder or shake at random while stopped. It started as sort of a subtle thumping noise that could be heard/felt from underneath the driver's floor. Now the noise part is no longer audible, but the entire car feels like...
  12. FirstOrbit84

Massive Coolant leak: Connector or Elbow Exploded

At an Auto-X yesterday I had a massive coolant leak from what I could tell was some kind of connector or an elbow, but I can't figure out which one. The car was stopped but running when it happened, and when I saw coolant coming from underneath the car, I immediately shut it off and popped the...
  13. FirstOrbit84

Hesitation at low RPMs... Stuck VNT??

Hi guys... So about 5 months ago I did a manual swap and then got a new job that necessitated a move which meant that my wife would be doing a majority of the commuting (100+ miles per day) so she drives the Golf TDI almost all the time now... (Specs in Sig).. Last week she was out of town, so...
  14. FirstOrbit84

Automatic Mk4 Parts

I have for sale some parts left over from my recent automatic to manual transmission swap on my 2002 Volkswagen Golf TDI. Everything except for the CV Axle should fit other VW models and engines besides the Golf TDI, such as the GTI, Jetta, VR6, 1.8T, 2.0 etc. I've got: - Transmission/...
  15. FirstOrbit84

FS: 17" Long Beaches - Black with Red Pinstripe - North Florida

Long Beaches: 17x7, 5x100 Painted Satin Black with Red Pin Stripes, R-Line Center Caps 2 Tires are at wear bar (<5% tread remaining) 2 tires are just above wear bar (~10% tread remaining) Asking $325 picked up or will meet in the Jacksonville, FL area.
  16. FirstOrbit84

Central Florida TDI Meet in Ocala, FL - Oct. 16th

By e-mail correspondence from Chris Mendola: This is always a great meet with very interesting discussion, good food and people, and great tech sessions as Chris has his own garage with lift out back.... The $5 is just to cover food. E-mail him to pre-register and get directions. If no one...
  17. FirstOrbit84

Anyone know of a 5-speed swap for sale in Central FL?

Blew my auto tranny. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!
  18. FirstOrbit84

WTB: 5-Speed Swap / North-Central Florida

My automatic crapped out on me. Looking for complete 5-speed swap. Preferably not too far from me so I can check it out first. Otherwise, you must be willing to ship. PM me with offers.