Recent content by u4ea

1. U

Looking for a Jetta Wagon

Know what you mean Tango. Being treated right counts for a lot. Derrel...I may chase that indigo. It is Indigo I like not Galactic as i originally said. Again to all of you...thanks for your help. And thanks for being the best VW sales people I ever knew. Even though you don't work for VW...
  2. U

"So she got the deal because she was straight up and honest with me, and many many idiots have not figured out yet that they must do this if they want to be really successful in the automotive sales game. " True words. You hit it on the spot. I continue the hunt................for car and price.
  3. U

Another interesting tid bit. I contacted 15 dealers via the "Send me more info" function off the VW website. 2 have responded. It has been well over 72 hours. I had to call the rest of the dealers. They must be rolling in cash and not need to respond.
  4. U

Phil, Understand your points. Despite the end of the quarter, near end of the month and facing the new 2004 TDI the dealers I have had experience with are very lazy. Maybe they only make pennies per sale I don't know. Some won't even get off their butts. I have dealt with more than 10...
  5. U

Tango, Your buying experience is not uncommon. Here is the short list of what has happened to me. "I am working a deal with another customer on this car." Ya right... I have the only one in a 1000 mile radius...Ya right. I thank the members of this forum for sending me info on 3 cars. I...
  6. U

Hello guys, I found one Jetta Wagon. The problem is the tan interior. I would die with black leather here. Sun is hot and strong. In fact I got burned yesterday walking some lots. I am encountering bad experiences while looking for this car. 1) Dealers have no clue as to the engine being...
  7. U

current price on a jetta wagon

Got them Tango. They have a St Paul address on the VW site.
  8. U

Tango, I don't see any dealers in Maplewood MN off the vw.com dealer page??
  9. U

VW site dealer inventory page?

I have been all over the site and cannot locate the dealer inventory page. Can someone send me a link to it?
  10. U

Derrel, I am expecting more pollution crap on the newer motors. Also we have a 2002 bug. I think the motor is just fine. You might be right about waiting, but maybe they have all the glitches worked out of the 1.9. I don't know. The Vag Com works really well for the current motor. No...
  11. U

Wouldn't there be extra emissions on there since it is a California car? I am not sure if the TDI's have extra bs on there.
  12. U

MoGolf, Great help. I will hope the same type of smart A$$ (like you) comes your way when you need some help. Take it to another forum dope bag.
  13. U

Picking up new Jetta tonight!

Congrats on the new car. What did you pay? Percentage over or under sticker is what I am looking for.
  14. U

Looking for responses as to what you paid for your Jetta Wagon. Percentage under sticker would be best. Trying to get an idea what to shoot for. I will most likely buy a loaded one.
  15. U

I bought my last tdi for 10% off sticker. Should I shoot for the same on the Jetta Wagon?