Recent content by schultzy

1. schultzy

Hole in oil pan, help please ???

I think the best bet would be to notify your insurance company. Seems pretty dishonest to try and make VW pay for your accident.:rolleyes:
  2. schultzy

November Mileage Competition

Post your results:39.1922934420mpg Driver:schultzy Miles:528.9 Gallons:13.495 Model Year:2004 Model:Golf Tranny: Auto (5 speed) Fuel type: D2 Citgo
  3. schultzy

New Pics of the Blackened Golf

I'll give it a thumbs up! But that thing has got to be hot in those Texas summers....:eek:
  4. schultzy

October 05 Mileage Competition!!

Correction to my data. I have a 5 speed AUTO. Not manual. Not that it matters, 'cause I get crappy mileage 'cause I can't keep my foot out of it. But for historical purposes, I proudly drive a "slushbox."
  5. schultzy

Annapolis - Badged, Blue, Beetle

Hey! Watch it!!
  6. schultzy

Pretty sure he got a peek at the TDIClub license plate frame. I didn't say I was behind him the whole time.
  7. schultzy

Well, spotted this one again. In fact we kinda "raced" down 97 from Balt. to Annapolis. Lotsa smoke, but it smelled like BIO. Traffic was heavy so we really couldn't race, but I had no problem keeping up with him. He also has a hole cut out in the front bumper right where the intercooler is...
  8. schultzy

October 05 Mileage Competition!!

I don't drive for mileage, I just drive fast. Lotsa city lotsa full throttle. This is the first time I've broken 600 miles on a tank. I think I did a little less city this week.... Not worthy, but figured I'd post it up anyways. 38.06MPG a best tank for me. schultzy Miles 602.7 Gallons...
  9. schultzy

finally pics of my bug

Nice! Usually don't like yellow cars, but yours has that smooth, euro plus look that I like! <thumbs up!>
  10. schultzy

Is your TDI an AUTO or Manual?

I hear ya brother! Try metro Washington, DC. Brutal in a manual. When I wanna jam some gears, I borrow the old lady's Turbo S.
  11. schultzy

DZLBUG in Annapolis

Might be the same guy. I do remember that that beetle was well accessorized....
  12. schultzy

DZLBUG in Annapolis

I think that dzlbug is from the Denver area. At least from looking a one of his posts. the search continues....
  13. schultzy

DZLBUG in Annapolis

I've spotted DZLBUG in Hillsmere, near Quiet Waters...
  14. schultzy

Old Car Gets New Toy: Roady2 XM Radio...

looks "stealthy" Good job!!
  15. schultzy

Old Car Gets New Toy: Roady2 XM Radio...

I was looking at those VSM (vehicle specific mounts), but $30 for a bent and drilled piece of metal was putting me off. Your install looks nice tho....