Recent content by libbybapa

1. libbybapa

WTB: ALH Outer Plastic Timing Cover

The need has been filled.
  2. libbybapa

WTB: ALH Outer Plastic Timing Cover

As the ad says I'm looking for the outer plastic (upper) timing cover for an ALH in good unbroken condition. If you have one you would like to part with, please PM me the total cost shipped to 86001. Thanks!
  3. libbybapa

Misc ALH parts

PM(s) sent.
  4. libbybapa

Misc ALH parts

I'm interested in an ALH inner timing cover and upper outer plastic cover. Do you have them available?
  5. libbybapa

ALH Injector Pump Swap Details from dieselgeek

Wow, the rudeness of some people is astounding... I was not confused, drunk, or hit on the head. I was speaking from experience. The Mk3 TDI injection pump bracket mounting holes are a little larger than necessary. This allows for adjusting the belt tracking. Don't want to take my word for...
  6. libbybapa

ALH Glow Plug Light Wiring

I'm sure it is using the Mk4 cluster. I'm not sure of the status of the CAN or K-line connections. I'll look into that. Thanks again.
  7. libbybapa

The van I'm working on is using the ALH cluster but the glow plug light does not ever come on. I'm trying to determine if that is a fault with the cluster or wiring. I was not the one who performed the swap and do not have contact with the person who did. I'm not looking to get a glow plug...
  8. libbybapa

Thanks for the reply. To be clear, pin 40 bl/gn is for the glow plug light (and not for the actual glow plugs)? Does the light get power from within the cluster and then then the ECU connects pin 40 to ground to turn the glow plug light on? I don't understand the pic. You say it is to...
  9. libbybapa

I have done a fair amount of searching and reading and have been unable to come up with the needed info. I am working on a Vanagon that was converted to an ALH (I was told it is an '02) with the electronic engine management and the Mk4 instrument cluster. The conversion was not done by me so...
  10. libbybapa

WTB Intermediate Shaft from AHU, 1Z, AFN, or AAZ

As the title says, I need an intermediate shaft from a Mk3. Please send a PM with cost shipped to 86001 if you have one you want to sell. Thanks!
  11. libbybapa

WTB Set of AHU injection lines

The ALH pump position and the AHU pump position relative to the injectors is very different (~60° maybe). That rotation of the injection pump relative to the injectors results in completely different injection lines.
  12. libbybapa

WTB: AHU Metal Injection Lines

Thanks. It's going fine. I hope things are good with you also. :)
  13. libbybapa

WTB: AHU Metal Injection Lines

I'd like to get a set or two of AHU metal injection lines. If you have a set you would like to sell, please PM with details. Shipping would be to 86001. Thanks. Andrew
  14. libbybapa

2002 Audi TT 225 TUCSON AZ $2800

Maybe they should have said zwei.
  15. libbybapa

Stupid door Switch!! $3 Fix!!!

VE1.9 gets kudos from me for finding the Omron switches that fit perfectly, unfortunately/fortunately last week when I wanted to order some of them, everyone was out of the D2HW-BR213MR. Because of that I did a bit of digging into the Omron data sheet. I found the following two alternate part...