2002 Audi TT 225 TUCSON AZ $2800

AgavePirate

TDI
ALH Golf
Not a TDI, dont kill me, but maybe you need a donor for a diesel swap?

Don't want to sound like a used car salesman, but it's going to sound like I just changed into my powder blue leisure suit. Here we go...

Aviator gray, 6 spd, dark blue interior, it's kind of like a street pigeon color scheme. It has 225k miles or thereabouts, and is mechanically sound. Has not given me any issues. I mentioned diesel swap, but as is right now the car runs great & screams on the road. On top of that, has spent life in the dry southwest.

Just took it in to Independent Audi & VW in Tucson for oil change. They also replaced crankshaft position sensor & thermostat housing. Was also like getting a pre-sale inspection done on the car. We can get ahold of them if you want service history on this vehicle, as they have done everything on it when the previous owner had it also. They found that at the moment, tires & shock mounts also need replacement. Owner Nick knows its long history. I put weathertech floormats in it, everything else is stock except stereo. Still have original stereo.

Bought in September of 2019, from a retired USAF officer that was the second owner for all but 30k miles of its life. At the time, we had the same car in silver with 130k on it. This car was much nicer, so I sold my silver TT to neighbor & bought this.

Get ready for it, it's true though: Kid on way forces sale. Wife is 6 months pregnant & we are going to buy a Q5 TDI. Pregnant lady is now driving Golf TDI, so this is collecting dust in driveway.

USMCFieldMP

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
Do you have pictures? I'm interested. I'm looking for a car to turn into a dedicated track car, so I need to do some research on it first.

libbybapa

Veteran Member
TDI
'83 AHU mTDI high top Vanagon, '84 AHU mTDI pop top Vanagon, '85 Franken-mTDI Adventurewagen Vanagon, '91 Vanagon ALH mTDI tin top auto, '02 Jetta eTDI Wagon, '02 Jetta eTDI Sedan
Maybe they should have said zwei.

USMCFieldMP

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
I'd really prefer not to text a random person, especially one that just joined the forum; I get enough spam calls as it is without risking more.

If you could just upload some here or host them on Imgur, that'd be fantastic.

Maybe they should have said zwei.

Last edited:

AgavePirate

TDI
ALH Golf
Dos means 2 in spanish, space cadet. I used to have a username on here, likely BuckNasty, when I lived in CA. Tried to login & couldnt get it to go, old email address used most likely.

Just text me for photos, I'm in the Air Force, not a Nigerian scammer.

turbodieseldyke

Veteran Member
TDI
98 jetta
Just text me for photos, I'm in the Air Force, not a Nigerian scammer.
Why can't there be Nigerian scammers in today's inclusive diversitied AF?

But seriously, it's probably more efficient to post your photos, than to individually send them to each interested party. They might be using a PC rather than a phone.