Recent content by fixumrich

1. fixumrich

looking for vagcom in Porland OR (PDX)

Find a cable yet ? I can help if you want . Just call me at the shop 503 286 0903 Rich !
  2. fixumrich

Pacific Northwest Cascade German GTG August 13, 2016

I should be there ? depending on the Honey - Do list R
  3. fixumrich

GTG. Bend. June 13th

I will go maybe Tim ? Chumps ! :D time for a Vaca R
  4. fixumrich

9th Annual PNW BoraParts/FixUm GTG August 23, 2014

thanks to all that showed . Lets do it again next summer . Bigger and more time to plan . peace R
  5. fixumrich

9th Annual PNW BoraParts/FixUm GTG August 23, 2014

I will be getting to shop around 7 am to open up and do some light cleaning . should be a relaxed GTG . Thanks to all that are showing . Peace R
  6. fixumrich

Coming down to Portland In April and looking for places to go and stuff to do

Thanks for the plug Ed again . Its been a while since i have posted . Swing in Meangreen . We can chat Tdi's Canada . etc . I am Canadian still to this date . Can't find the Alien Card . Come get me NSA if you can . haha ! Hi to all F/x R
  7. fixumrich

8th Annual PNW BoraParts/Fixum GTG August 17, 2013

Sounds like fun . Will be there around 11 . R
  8. fixumrich

Oregon gtg

We have had some real good GTG's over the years at the shop ! I was thinking sometime in august for old times sake ? R
  9. fixumrich

Oregon gtg

Been talking to Aaron at Bora parts Inc . Gonna maybe have 2 one here and one at his warehouse . will keep you guys posted on dates . Peace R
  10. fixumrich

Gurus, what's your findings over the years on PD cam failure vs. oil use?

Pentosin 505.01 . one can of Lubro Moly MoS2 . Hengst filter .. Every 6 K and you will make it to 400 k . Good luck Man
  11. fixumrich

Mini GTG/mod day with Matt-98AHU

Sorry I missed this one guys . Was gonna get a slot for a snow screen clean from Matt . Bummer maybe next time R
  12. fixumrich

Alternator, serpentine belt

just by chance you of got the top 13 of the Alt in the right location . But the bottom 13 not even in the hole for the support bracket . just a thought ? thus bringing the pulley out just a bit . sounds crazy . check your work over and see what happend . did 4 alh alts in the past week and never...
  13. fixumrich

Donation Fundraiser for Marcell Campbell (buckweat_diesel)

I talk to him twice a week . Not gonna give a location . He is healing but going through hell . As of yesterday he did his second dose of chemo and 4 radiation treatments . I will see him soon and report more on his progress. only under his wishes for me to say . peace R
  14. fixumrich

Lost power and mpg. What's wrong???

hows the cam and lifters ?? no lobe no air no power suckie MPG's man ?
  15. fixumrich

Electrical demon! Calling all gurus please!

disconnecting it does not complete the circuit to tell the ccm the trunk is closed . There is also a undated wiring harness for the drivers door and the latches are crap too . Good luck R