WTB MK4 ALH MANUAL WISCONSIN

mchlsctt

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Looking to sell my 03 Jetta wagon in Menomonee Falls. It's a 5spd manual swap with 283k on the odometer. I'm hoping to get 4k for it. Are you interested in pictures? I was going to put a listing together this weekend.

Last edited:
TDI
Mk4 Jetta
Looking to sell my 04 Jetta wagon in Menomonee Falls. It's a 5spd manual swap with 288k on the odometer. I'm hoping to get 4k for it. Are you interested in pictures? I was going to put a listing together this weekend.
Yes please. My phone number is (920) 344-9928

T1MMBOJONES

Veteran Member
TDI
03 ALH 01M wagon
i have an 03 alh wagon with lots of new parts and fairly clean given it’s location, Milwaukee, it has two sets of wheels and tires both with several years of life left. Everything I’ve put on it has come from either idparts or directly from vw. Catch is it’s an auto and I think it needs a torque converter solenoid as it runs and drives but doesn’t always like downshifting from 2nd to 1st And It also occasionally stalls in reverse. Minimal driving has been done since it began. It all started after my trans cooler seals went bad. at which point I serviced it presumably for its first time. I have OBD eleven and did what I believe to be the proper fluid checking procedure however I’m led to believe it could actually be as simple as still being too low. And as it still sporadically spits fluid out that’s quite possible. Long story long I loved the car and intended on keeping it forever, considered a rebuild but decided a manual swap made more sense, however I don’t exactly enjoy shifting so my final solution was buying a newer tdi wagon/dsg instead. I also have an aging powerstroke, spend a lot of time behind the wheel and no longer enjoy constantly wrenching so it was finally time to treat myself. To me it’s worth a small fortune but ultimately I just want it to go into good hands and be loved. It’s a gls if I recall so it’s almost fully loaded, heated cloth vs leather, personally I think that’s an upgrade.. I replaced door switches but one or two is finicky again, but car locks properly and goes into “sleep” mode passenger window motor assembly is brand new in box and included but currently not installed. Passenger heated seat back is disconnected but base is intact, very small electrical burn as a result of failure…it’s been a work car it’s whole life so it’s filthy but has very little rust, wheel wells are solid typical front of rockers is the only rust on the unibody. I replaced a fender and patched the other. Rear lift gate and bumper are white car is silver, it was rear ended prior to me owning it, clean title it was just a rusty dented eyesore so I swapped it. Text Timm 414 305 2546 for any other questions

T1MMBOJONES

Veteran Member
TDI
03 ALH 01M wagon
Oh yeah car has around 228,000 timing belt and water pump done at 162,000 if i recall so about a third of its life remains…and one set of said wheels/tires are snow tires with new steelies.