Window regulator clip

CptJackSparrow

TDI
2004 VW Golf GLS TDI
Does anyone happen to have a spare window regulator clip for a B4 front passenger window? There's a clip that slides along the interior rail toward the back of the door, and it clips into the bottom of the window regulator bar, where the glass is bolted in. I bought a new regulator from IDParts since mine was bent, but apparently it doesn't come with that clip.

Also, can anyone tell me how to fix the breaking plastic clips that hold the door cards to the door? Mine are starting to fall off on both the front doors.

Cheers

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Plastic clip that rides the wire.
Nail and some zipties. No joke. Break the plastic out and bend the finger in a bit to hold the ball better. A nail on the backside and a few good zipties. Done once and forever.

Steve Addy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
97 Mk3
Plastic clip that rides the wire.
Nail and some zipties. No joke. Break the plastic out and bend the finger in a bit to hold the ball better. A nail on the backside and a few good zipties. Done once and forever.
You must be thinking Mk3, the B3/4 front regulators don't use that setup in the front, it's a scissors mechanism with a channel with a gear drive.

The clips are NLA separate but IIRC someone found a similar replacement, maybe they will post up with the part information.

Steve