Where to buy Big BIODIESEL door sticker

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Not sure where that came from but just about any sign shop can make up anything you want for a reasonable price. Here's what's on the rear hatch of two of our wagons;

JamesBa

Veteran Member
TDI
GOLF '02
Sign shops?

RC said:
Not sure where that came from but just about any sign shop can make up anything you want for a reasonable price.
Any links to websites of sign shops you'd recommend?

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
JamesBa said:
Any links to websites of sign shops you'd recommend?
Right here in Berlin, Redwood Burl Signs, 410-213-2472. Ask for Todd, he has one like ours on the back of his B5 TDI variant. If you want what we have he can punch one right out for you and mail it your way.

The Trouts

Veteran Member
TDI
was Bio-Pod <sniff>
Bio-Beetle Car Rental...

kilimats said:
I am in love with this sticker:

Anyone knows where i can buy it ?
This looks like one of the rentals at http://www.bio-beetle.com

Our friends Shaun and Pam are doing a good thing with that venture...their small part of "making Maui sustainable."

:)

Make sure to rent one of their vehicles if you find yourself on Maui or in LA.

Their signs were done by a sign shop like RC sez...

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
Are you still looking for custom stickers I can have this made up for you and wont cost you anything in custom design. See my signature.

kilimats said:
I am in love with this sticker:

Anyone knows where i can buy it ?

Higgins11

TDI
Looking
I would NOT put one of those stickers on ANYTHING i own. Has not been that long ago a guy here in Charlotte,NC got a fine from the IRS for running veggie oil in his car...........how did they catch him............he had a stupid sticker on his car

you my as well by a sticker that say............hey i don't pay taxes pull me over..............even if you buy from a station and pay taxes on your fuel who wants the hassle of proving you do to a local highway patrol

McBrew

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS TDI, 5 speed, Silver/Grey
Running biodiesel doesn't mean you aren't paying road taxes. Biodiesel is sold at gas stations, you know. I got out of a speeding ticket because of the biodiesel stickers on my car... the cop turned out to be a bio nut!

My point... as long as the sticker doesn't imply that you are making you own fuel, there isn't a problem with it. It is perfectly legal to run your TDI on biodiesel.