Washer jets on bonnet

Aato

TDI
1.9TDI Passat B6
Hey guy's I recently changed my bonnet (Hood) and I had to pull the washer jets and heated washer jet connections out of it and leave them dangling. I'm looking for any tips for getting them back in the bonnet especially getting the far aide one lined up. Thanks.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
i dont understand. did you go with a hood with no holes for them? some aftermarket hood? are you asking, how to make them line up when you drill new holes? i have no idea what your saying here. please explain.

Aato

TDI
1.9TDI Passat B6
Swapping the original hood for another original hood. My old one had damage. I'm talking about getting the connection pushed over to the far side so I can reconnect it to the washer jet cap. Im feeding the wire from the nearside but when I go to the other side theres no sign of it

Aato

TDI
1.9TDI Passat B6
I got them in! it actually lined itself up for me only thing is I couldn't find the little clips that hold the hose onto the washer jet at the time, but I've found them now. I was trying to spray them but nothing was coming out onto the window probably because it was leaking out the hose because of no clip. Anyway I'll put the clips on tomorrow and hope they work! Thanks guys.