Walmart Clearance on 96oz PS Additive

Maven

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI, Black/Black, PKG2
I've been wondering where the large containers of PS additive went to. I found them today in the clearance isle.

PS white 96 oz was $15.00
PS Grey 96 oz was $14.00

Not much off the standard rates, but every penny helps.

As always with Walmart, YMMV.

Good luck

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
I thought it was approx $15 for the 96 oz size. I bought a bunch at half price this past summer when AZ was closing local stores, so my reference isn't recent. Maybe it has gone up a lot??

Thunderstruck

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GTI SE 6M
That sounds like the regular price. I still have 2 96 ounce gray bottles from the last time it went on clearance.

truav8r

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL TDI Silver Auto
Yea, you gotta remember that the new ULSD formula is more expensive than the previous formula.

Makes no difference to me... I'm into Primrose. I figure I have a 5 or 6 year supply of 405 concentrate :)

eb2143

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
BTW I switched from HOWES to PS because PS is the only one that indicates a ULSD reformulation; not sure if they actually did anything.

aloser

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Wagon
Check Tractor Supply Company (TSC)

Maven said:
I've been wondering where the large containers of PS additive went to. I found them today in the clearance isle.

PS white 96 oz was $15.00
PS Grey 96 oz was $14.00
I've found PS to be a dollar or two cheaper at TSC than at Walmart. This is in Hagerstown, MD. I guess they figure the farmers need every break they can get.

Allen

Croberts

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2003, Silver
The local farm supply place, Blains Farm and Fleet sells both the white and gray Power Service 96oz bottles for $12.99 and had them on sale last summer for $10.99( I should have stocked up).

Thunderstruck

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GTI SE 6M
The local shop where I buy Stanadyne said there was no real difference between the old formula and the new, and discouraged me from buying a case of the newer stuff. (mwfi.com in Palatine, IL.)

doubledls

TDI
Jetta, 1999.5 A4, black, 2009 Jetta 6 M, black
Actually, Tractor Supply is about $3 cheaper than Wally World in Michigan for a 96 ounce bottle! You have to be careful at Wally World they don't have the lowest price on a lot of stuff.

Spokane Walt

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta Sedan GLS TDI 5sp, 2000 Jetta 2.0 AEG Gas, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon 5sp (wrecked - have some parts!)
Big R and Coast to Cost

Any store in the Big R Chain (buying co-op) should have it for 12.99 or less - 10.99 is the common sale price for 96 oz Silver or White

Big R is Midwest, Montana, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, etc. Also known as Coast to Cost in some parts of Oregon.

Walt